• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 7 |OT| Shhhhhhhh

Wes

venison crêpe
"8 is the number of passes broken up or intercepted by Browns cornerback Joe Haden. That's one shy of the league leaders. It's impressive considering Haden has only played two games this season (he was suspended by the league for four games)."

Milchjon

From what I understand: If the offense changes personel they MUST give the defense a chance to adjust their personel before the ball is snapped. You can run a constant hurry up IF you dont change up personel.

Ah, OK. That would make sense, I guess.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
"8 is the number of passes broken up or intercepted by Browns cornerback Joe Haden. That's one shy of the league leaders. It's impressive considering Haden has only played two games this season (he was suspended by the league for four games)."

I said dayyummnn Gina.

MechDX

Ah, OK. That would make sense, I guess.

Thats a summary. The Jets contend that when watching past games against the Pats the refs didnt give the defense a chance to change up personel. A ploy by hurry up offenses to catch the defense with more than 11 players on the field.

eznark

Banned
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Scam has headphones with a Super Cam logo on them? Shocked they can make headphones that fit that big head of his. What an egomaniac.

MechDX

12+ESPN+Sportsnation+poll+Texans+vs+Ravens.jpg

Rest of the country can eat a bag of dicks!

Win it for Big Tex!! RIP.

cajunator

Banned
12+ESPN+Sportsnation+poll+Texans+vs+Ravens.jpg

Rest of the country can eat a bag of dicks!

Win it for Big Tex!! RIP.

Wow. that's pretty amazing actually. Reminds me of some Saints games where only Louisiana is highlighted saying it will be a win. So I guess its not all that uncommon.
Also don't steal FMT's shtick. He's the only one who can pull off the bag of dicks line.

MechDX

That's what happens when you get humiliated on national tv.

I cant think of any team that could have beat the Packers the way Rodgers was playing. Man was pissed.

Wow. that's pretty amazing actually. Reminds me of some Saints games where only Louisiana is highlighted saying it will be a win. So I guess its not all that uncommon.
Also don't steal FMT's shtick. He's the only one who can pull off the bag of dicks line.

Someone last week, spindasher or dragon, called me FMT Jr. When in Rome.

Nakazato

Real talk im a ravens fan and i know for a fact we already lost. Cant stop the run, cant rush the passer, and we have cary "I wont play the ball" willams and Jimmy "they wont allow me to play bump and run" Smith

cajunator

Banned
Real talk im a ravens fan and i know for a fact we already lost. Cant stop the run, cant rush the passer, and we have cary "I wont play the ball" willams and Jimmy "they wont allow me to play bump and run" Smith

I think it will be closer than people think. could really go either way with these two talented but injured and weakened teams.

MechDX

I think it will be closer than people think. could really go either way with these two talented but injured and weakened teams.

Everytime I see comments like this I get pissed. Really wish the Texans would at least entertain the possibility of a trade for an ILB to replace Cushing.

cajunator

Banned
Everytime I see comments like this I get pissed. Really wish the Texans would at least entertain the possibility of a trade for an ILB to replace Cushing.

I said the Texans are weakened, not that I count them out. I definitely don't count them out just because they lost one roided up linebacker.

MechDX

I said the Texans are weakened, not that I count them out. I definitely don't count them out just because they lost one roided up linebacker.

Sorry wasnt clear, Im not mad at you just the comment in general and the Texans adversion to certain things like trading. Build through the draft I believe in but when your team has this good a shot at the dance you do whatever is needed to get there.

MechDX

You really go out of your way to reinforce your pessimism. Why even look at such stuff.

I didnt actively look for it, did a Google search for "Ravens vs texans" and it came up on a blog. Im just worried we shit the bed again. I REALLY hope they do have a chip on their shoulder and come out pissed from the Packers game but honestly, I doubt it.

squicken

oooh I missed this. Rams also going to start Shelly Smith at LG. So two 3rd string guys on left side of the line, both of whom were on other teams' practice squads a few weeks ago. Good luck GB

Wes

venison crêpe
Joe Banner has final say on any trades this year. But insists Heckert can still keep his job. Gonna be tough for Shurmur when all the players know he's going to be fired

http://t.co/tRZu9C7O

I know you can't beleive everything you hear at this time as it's all PR speak but the general feeling from beat writers and people behind the scenes is that Shurmur actually showed progress with this team by the end of the year he may get another year. I imagine a single digit loss season could mean he keeps his job, but that'll be tough with our hard schedule.

Top Bottom