• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

2xFTZae.gif

Can we trade league members between leagues? I got a floyd I'm meaning to get rid of.....will listen to any offers.
All leagues are full.. You stuck with me baby :)

Wait a minute.. Chris gave a D at the end..

You do care :)

I pray to my Tony Romo shrine every night, thank you very much.
You didn't pray hard enough and God hated your disrespect on Russell.. Notice how all heretics against him are being punished hmm..

God is a Seahawks fan

bionic77

Jebus.

Big Trouble in Little China is a perfect movie. Everyone just pulls off the dialogue perfectly.

I can't think of another action/comedy/adventure movie that is this good.

Farooq

Banned
In what way?

Because he is not a cheating asshole?

Similarties are that they both were projected low round prospects (going into draft) who replaced Bledsoe and started in a Erhardt-Perkins type offense. Edit: one got to stay in an offense that plays to strength of the QB, while the other got stuck with OC from a Coryell background that doesn't really play into his strengths.

Bizzaro in the sense that one is a cheater and has health and success. The other plays it by the book, gets hurt and also does not have as much success.

One is surrounded by competent coaching, that puts the QB is right position to succeed. The other is surrounded by coaching that struggles to win without him.

One is labeled a clutch QB. The other a choke artist despite similar or superior stats in "clutch" situations.

Bronx-Man

Banned
When Florida sends their people, they're not sending their best. They're sending bath salts, their Gatas, their retirees.

Some of them, I assume, are good people.

maybe you're learn to stop disrespecting Romo,
I'll learn that when you stop disrespecting Russell..

Look at all who doubt him get punished..

Yankee lost Chip
Pep lost Bradford
Bronx lost Tony
You lost Black Sails and the newest Star Trek movie was a disappointment financially.

If that isn't a sign that I need to slander Future, drink his water, and never dream about Ciara to avoid his wrath.. I don't know what is.

Oh.. Fuck Future.. Praise be

When Florida sends their people, they're not sending their best. They're sending bath salts, their Gatas, their retirees.

Some of them, I assume, are good people.
you assume wrong Bronx

I feel like I'm getting ripped off, but I'll take it. Welcome to the Gobias league, Floy. We're the only two members.
giphy.gif

Pepiope

Yankee lost Chip
Pep lost Bradford
Bronx lost Tony
You lost Black Sails and the newest Star Trek movie was a disappointment financially.

If that isn't a sign that I need to slander Future, drink his water, and never dream about Ciara to avoid his wrath.. I don't know what is.

you assume wrong Bronx
Once we drafted Wentz, I was happy to give up Bradford as long as we got acceptable compensation for him. I won Floyd.

So Fuck Russell.

Yankee lost Chip
Pep lost Bradford
Bronx lost Tony

you assume wrong Bronx

giphy.gif

Seahawks gaf and I have moved on and we've since begun a friendship that has lead to much prosperity, just ask my buddy Rando. For your continued disrespect of Romo you have now been traded to the Gobias league, please empty out your locker by the end of the day.

Is there a Seahwaks fan that knew what the Seahawks were five years ago
SB40 was trash :'v
That said, most of the bandwangoners should be gone, they went the way of the Broncos and Panthers. Although they should be back if the Seahawks have a good season.

He's a ginger, he already has no soul. He's taking us to the promise land!

For now. I'll accept tanking this season while Howie goes Hinkie on the roster.
Ginger Romo is gonna be broken by mid season :/

He's a ginger, he already has no soul. He's taking us to the promise land!
But he has a corporeal form. He can bleed.. And he will.

I'm going to have to fine you for libel for calling me a ginger by the way.
Umbrella will pay my fines Gobias.. Take it up with them.

Seahawks gaf and I have moved on and we've since begun a friendship that has lead to much prosperity, just ask my buddy Rando. For your continued disrespect of Romo you have now been traded to the Gobias league, please empty out your locker by the end of the day.
But you never apologized to Russell.. It only counts to God if you apologize to Russell Chris. Rando has no say in this.

As an atheist find this offensive, Gobias get your boi in line.
You aren't an atheist.. You worship Kobe and the Booty.. That's probably a religion in LA, after all Scientology exists.

Thank God for Umbrella Corps paying for my inevitable lawsuit

But anyway.. I'm trying to help you friend. Look at my sports teams when I accepted Russell into my life.. Ohio State is a top 5 team, Cavs won a championship, Cleveland is on the path to 8-8. Russell rewarded me for my faith

Just pretend it's thanksgiving and Christmas like other atheists and you just say the prayer so mom and dad don't cry and ruin football for the day.

And then watch Carl Sagan to feel better.

Do people do any of the above? Because I'm just wondering because I feel like I'd probably do that if I were an atheist for some reason.

Floy I'm going to have to fine you again. Pay the $5000 you owe by the start of the season or it will increase.
I said talk to Umbrella

You aren't an atheist.. You worship Kobe and the Booty.. That's probably a religion in LA, after all Scientology exists.

Thank God for Umbrella Corps paying for my inevitable lawsuit

But anyway.. I'm trying to help you friend. Look at my sports teams when I accepted Russell into my life.. Ohio State is a top 5 team, Cavs won a championship, Cleveland is on the path to 8-8. Russell rewarded me for my faith

Just pretend it's thanksgiving and Christmas like other atheists and you just say the prayer so mom and dad don't cry and ruin football for the day.

And then watch Carl Sagan to feel better.

Do people do any of the above? Because I'm just wondering because I feel like I'd probably do that if I were an atheist for some reason.

I said talk to Umbrella

You'll be hearing from my lawyer

No I don't do any of that. My parents are aware of my heathen ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom