• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

nubcake

Neo Member
Just got to Channelside and we've got watch parties set up in 2 different spots lol. Go screw yourself Bettman, NOTHING STOPS THIS TRAIN.

Kifimbo

How effective can a player be in game 7 of a playoff series when he didn't play for the last two months ?

IF he plays, my guess he'll only see PP time.

nubcake

Neo Member
vwMin.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Probably going to see how he feels after the warm up

Didn't he say like a week ago he'd have a 5% chance of playing in this series?

a916

How effective can a player be in game 7 of a playoff series when he didn't play for the last two months ?

IF he plays, my guess he'll only see PP time.

More effective if Cooper gives him easy minutes with easier matchups. He's still a high calibre player who doesn't need much. It's timing he'll be working through.

A Stamkos on a third line to get him revved up would create match up issues.

Probably going to see how he feels after the warm up

Didn't he say like a week ago he'd have a 5% chance of playing in this series?

Cooper could be trolling everyone. Makes sense since it's the playoffs.

zroid

Banned
If the Bolts win then the Leafs will get a better pick from the Pens

If the Pens win then either Kessel or Reimer is guaranteed a Cup

pretty much a win/win scenario for me

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
"He's maybe one of the best players....of all time"

Ben Lovejoy RE: Stamkos

Legitimately laughed out loud

ZeroGravity

Those are 2nd line personnel with Stamkos... but Druoin and Boyle were the lone bright spots last game so that's more likely their 2nd line.
They've had chemistry before so it's not a terrible move. Probably just want to get Drouin some looks against different lines.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
If Stamkos plays he HAS to score the game-winner in OT

I dont care about anything else this just needs to happen.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I'd be concerned that adding Stamkos back into the mix might mess up whatever mojo the Lightning have had going throughout the playoffs.

That said, you absolutely can't not play him in this situation if he's available.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Come back to this thread when the ducks figure out how to do what literally every other team in the western conference does regularly and easily.
Beat Nashville in a playoff series.

I feel like I need to step in here, defend Duck honor, and mention that Jack Remington is a Kings fan.

I'd be concerned that adding Stamkos back into the mix might mess up whatever mojo the Lightning have had going throughout the playoffs.

That said, you absolutely can't not play him in this situation if he's available.

What mojo? They're facing elimination tonight. You put Stamkos in even if he plays 10 minutes.

Can't see past Tampa now that Stamkos is back, one of the best goal scorers of all time making a surprise appearance in game 7. Crucial psychological blow to that Pens team and the match hasn't even started yet.

Can't see past Tampa now that Stamkos is back, one of the best goal scorers of all time making a surprise appearance in game 7. Crucial psychological blow to that Pens team and the match hasn't even started yet.

Since when? He's not fucking Ovechkin

He hasn't earned that right to be named one of the best goal scorers of all time. He will be when he comes to Montreal though.

Top Bottom