• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Did you see this Creeper? Ben Lovejoy said he is one of the best players ever

9ErfHy2.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Tell me about it. Tried it for the first time two days ago. Excellent stuff. Got it at an Ultramar. Haha.
Randomly discovered it at a convince store near my plaxr a year ago, they have 5-6 flavours too and they're all really good.

a916

Stralman's been all kinds of bad since coming back. Real easy to skate around him because he's standing still so often.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I love how often Pittsburgh just throws the puck down mid ice for their forward to chase and try and get behind the defencemen. Subban does it all the time with Patches, works well if you have guys with speed like Hagelin & Kessel.

a916

Shades of last game and Game 3. Pittsburgh getting chances every time they enter, Tampa struggling to hit the net or do anything with their zone entries.

zroid

Banned
You know what Soda I really Like?

Jones. That's some good shit. It comes in a glass bottle and it's absolutely delicious

In my first year university residence they had those in the cafeteria. Used to buy them all the time with my meal plan dollars. Haven't had it in years though.

a916

Can't tell if Tampa is lazy or playing it conservatively by continually dumping it out of their own zone onto Pittsburgh sticks...

Top Bottom