• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NI-OH Alpha Demo Available Until May 5 - Prepare to Die A Lot

-Horizon-

Soon

anigif_optimized-31394-1455836487-2.gif

tesqui

Really hyped for this! Since this is Team Ninja I just started playing Ninja Gaiden Sigma. Never got far in the original back on Xbox.

tesqui

You should play ninja gaiden black, sigma does not play like the original at all :(

I would if I had any way to access it. Don't own an original Xbox or a 360 anymore :(

I don't have much memory of how the original played, so i won't be aware of what I'm missing. Kind of a plus haha.

It fucking sucks that Im working earlies this week and will most likely too tired to play after work+gym.

Good on the devs for extending this through the weekend.

Im pretty much relying on you guys for combat impressions. Im hoping this is more a slower NG with a stamina bar, than a faster Souls with NG animations.

Hell yeah! I can always count on Koei Tecmo when it comes Historical Fantasy games. It's nice to see a Samurai game coming out in the west!

CrazyHal

Here's hoping the demo will tell us a bit about the story. We still don't know anything about it. Who exactly is William? Why is he fighting against oni's and why are guardian spirits assisting him? I'm really curious to find out.

nemisis0

I am guessing the demo will go down on the 5th but meaning no one can download it anymore rather than you can't play it anymore, since its a single player game it makes sense you can play it as much as you want once you download it.

brawly

I am guessing the demo will go down on the 5th but meaning no one can download it anymore rather than you can't play it anymore, since its a single player game it makes sense you can play it as much as you want once you download it.

I hope that that's the case.

Top Bottom