• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo 3DS Direct - 17th April - 3 PM UK/10 AM EST

Kokonoe

Banned
NA too.

0qWcHt8.png

NOA has confirmed it for the same time too. Waiting for Nintendo of Japan but they usually don't inform us until 5 minutes beforehand

I'm interested in this.

fkMgbVom.jpg

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
MasterBalls's tumblr images are going to kill my eyesight much sooner than 3D on the 3DS will.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
That 3DS conference thing that the IGN writer was talking about is this week, yeah?

This should be fun. Animal Crossing XL announcement for NA, please Reggie.

Flamfas

YAAAAASSSSSS.

It's about time. WiiU needs it more, but I am excited for this too.

Hoping to hear about:
-Miiverse on 3DS/smartphones
-Oracle Zelda games dated for eShop
-Bravely Default
-DQ7

If Japan gets one too, then we'll prolly also be getting new game announcements, so that will be good too

Majine

Banned
It's the 3DS Mini. No internet, cheaper to manufacture, Timed Finland-exclusive and it's not even smaller than the OG 3DS.

serplux

Nice but we don't need a Nintendo Direct for the 3DS just yet. We had one already. We know what is coming out from now and in the summer. If there are more high profile third party games they can be toss on at the end of a Wii U Nintendo Direct. Or just announced with trailers on Nintendo's channels.

Edit: Unless it's a ton of indie game announcements.

15 more Wii U eShop games to be revealed during the next two weeks?

But this event isn't about the Wii U.

Jharp

Even just a Prime trilogy port would be fine. You could probably fit the first two onto a single big cart and you don't need a second analog stick.

Yeah but keep in mind the awful controls for MP: Hunters. They could have pulled off the GameCube controls with a single d-pad, but instead forced you to either deal with awful touch screen aiming, or use the face buttons as a second stick.

I mean, what the fuck.

Doczu

Gold Member
So they are gonna make some new stuff playable from what this tweet implies.

Hype should be rising.

whatswrongwithyou.gif

Was it not this guy from IGN who told us a interesting Wii U news regarding Rayman Legends? If yes, then my hype has literally died.

GRW810

Incoming "but we want a Wii U Direct"- Posts.
Wii U needs one though. I'm perfectly happy with the state of 3DS; Luigi's Mansion 2 has just come out, Fire Emblem this week, Animal Crossing soon plus plenty of eShop titles. Wii U is the console that needs its immediate future laid out clearly.

Sendou

Was it not this guy from IGN who told us a interesting Wii U news regarding Rayman Legends? If yes, then my hype has literally died.

Also the guy who teased Project X Zone localization. This has nothing to do with him. He is just stating the fact: that there's two 3DS related events next to each other.

Calling it now:

-Mario VS Donkey
-Donkey Kong Returns 3D new content
-Mario Golf date for June
-Rhythm Heaven 3DS
-Tomodachi Collection 2 coming to US/NA as Mii Life
-Zelda 3DS by Grezzo for Christmas
-Kirby 3DS by HAL
-2.5D Metroid from NST
-Miiverse

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
Wii U needs one though. I'm perfectly happy with the state of 3DS; Luigi's Mansion 2 has just come out, Fire Emblem this week, Animal Crossing soon plus plenty of eShop titles. Wii U is the console that needs its immediate future laid out clearly.

I'm assuming Nintendo is planning for a full on relaunch after E3. That would explain the game delays and near silence from Nintendo.

Honestly, I actually hoped that Nintendo would wait until E3 to reveal any megatons. We're only several more weeks away, and 3DS isn't exactly starving for new information just yet. I just want some "Wow" factor saved for E3.

DaBoss

Calling it now:

-Mario VS Donkey
-Rhythm Heaven 3DS
-Kirby 3DS by HAL
-2.5D Metroid from NST
-Miiverse

Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons for us western folk yo.

Kouriozan

Calling it now:

-Mario VS Donkey
-Rhythm Heaven 3DS
-Kirby 3DS by HAL
-2.5D Metroid from NST
-Miiverse

Oh, how I wish they can find how to localize this game.

Top Bottom