• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct Announced for Feb 8th, 2023 (40min long)

thatJohann

BD56-F0-BF-1-D4-E-42-EA-9606-9-FCBB387-CEEA.gif

lachesis

As much as I am a fan of Nintendo games - a lot of games seem to be having similar look due to the HW limits. Hoping for some more exciting new style is in stores...

Indyblue

I love my switch and have had some great times with it, but outside of totk, it looks like it’s over till switch 2 or whatever.

jaysius

Banned
OH you can TRICKLE out a few GB roms, how nice of them!

OMG Gargoyle quest... GAME AND WATCH 3??? Wow, this is hilarious, and the rate that they release roms for the other systems, don't expect many games after this.

FFS GBA is the PLUS ONLINE sub... this is too fucking funny.

Last edited:

TLZ

Banned
FUCKINF YES FIBALLY GAMEBOY !!

Made me so excited I couldn't even type FFS

Last edited:

graywolf323

OG Game Boy? not Game Boy Advance? really Nintendo? 🙄

edit: nice GBA is coming though only to expansion pack

Last edited:

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
I've never been as excited to buy games I bought already but lost back in the day thanks to selling my old consoles.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
To be fair, Mario 2, Metroid 2, and Links Awakening are basically all you need for Gameboy.

graywolf323

I might have to cave and finally get the Expansion Pack with GBA games coming to it

edit: yep I’ll cave once they add Fire Emblem & Golden Sun

Last edited:
Top Bottom