• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch Presentation 2017 Thread: Joy-Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
Finally. Zelda. I knew they'd save it for "One more thing". The fake Nintendo fans shut the tab a few minutes ago so the real ones can see the good stuff.

tehbible

somewhere, valve office is laughing their ass off. i seriously thought valve would have serious competition when it comes to casual gaming.

i'll stick to steam + console controller. this event was pathetic and full of cringe.

XAL

HAHAHAHAH WHAT A FUCKING JOKE

every time i think nintendo can't outdo their previous failure of a showing

they go and do it

holy shit i'm fucking dying laughing this is unreal

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
As someone who's not really interested in open world games anymore I can say console gaming hasn't been interesting for me in years for the most part, and it seems like this trend will continue one for the time being.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Switch launching with Zelda, feels like the Wii allover again and that machine ended up as the best console of the last ten years, and a huge sales success.

Gamervana84

Unconfirmed Member
I love nintendo, but what's the specs of the thing what games are out at launch. It's 5 am in the morning I could of done so better presentation. No games, too expensive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom