• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch Presentation 2017 Thread: Joy-Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokemon stars :( I named my Jirachi 'Switch' for nothing!! Well, he is a U-turn abuser tho. Anyway, I don't care for this year games other than Mario (and Zelda). So, I'll be buying Switch in the holidays most likely. Hopefully by then some new games will be announce (Fire Emblem (not the musou shit), Kart and Smash specifically).

I went into this presentation cautiously curious and I came out of it completely without interest. Thanks for keeping me informed at least. I guess ill check back on this thing in a year to see if it has games yet.

VanWinkle

I have no reason to buy Switch now. I have no reason to play Zelda on Switch instead of Wii U. I usually don't take my portables out of the house anyway.

Ugh. I am SO disappointed.

Nintendo is legit insane. I thought they were getting it together with the creation of the Switch.

But everything about the Switch is already a trainwreck.

Godspeed Nintendo

Davilmar

How the fuck can Nintendo ask us for their confidence in the Nintendo Switch when they haven't showed us any games for launch? That's like asking me to pay full price for a home I have never stepped foot in. Fuck outta here, Reggie.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I cannot believe we are getting these Zelda and Mario games this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom