• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nioh special live stream set for November 20

TreIII

Livestream will be coming in a few days. Searched, but didn't see this posted. Free me from this mortal coil, if old.

Gematsu said:
Koei Tecmo will host the first in a series of Nioh live streams on November 20 at 22:00 JST on YouTube.

The company plans to host a new Nioh live stream on the 20th of each month, meaning we should see at least two more before the game’s release.

The live stream will feature MC Hatsune Matsushima, Toshiyuki Itakura of comedy duo Impulse, and Nioh directors Yosuke Hayashi and Fumihiko Yasuda. In addition to taking on new stages with powerful bosses, the stream will also debut the latest information.
- http://gematsu.com/2016/11/nioh-special-live-stream-set-november-20

More Nioh demonstrations is always a good thing! Maybe over the next few streams, we'll just get more confirmation of what else is in this game that other sources on Reddit, the Koei Wikia and the like have found out about awhile back.
Such as additional playable characters, besides William.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Here's hoping for Pro demonstration/more specifics. Will probably skip watching live though cause I'm buying this day 1 & spoilers.

TreIII

Is this stream for a delay announcement now?

*FREED FROM THIS MORTAL COIL*

But seriously, I'm not sure if it'd be in KT's best interests for this to have another delay, or at least another substantial one that removes it from this fiscal year. If their and Sony's main concern was to have enough breathing room from major releases like FFXV and Persona 5? Well, now both of those are no longer an immediate issue.

Besides, I'd imagine that after Nioh, their hype machine's focus would be on Dynasty Warriors 9, which will likely be unveiled sometime between now and PSX. That's easily going to be their biggest thing in 2018.

This is the highest of wildest expectations, but I hope they introduced another weapon type.

Either something big and rangey like a Nodachi, or small and fast like a Kusari-gama.

ps3ud0

storafötter;225081048 said:
Tempting to watch despite spoilers. Will have a look at least for a bit.
Didnt think about this - just so Nioh starved but will resist!

KT how about a 'gamma'?

ps3ud0 8)

Ricker

I want to play this game but I find it too damn hard for my ''old" reflexes lol...hoping for I cant get gud mode or something lol ;)

Watching now,thanks for the heads up.

Hah, I thought I was watching a trailer for some old Dynasty Warriors game, but it was actually the original incarnation of Nioh. Game's come a looooong way since then :p

raven777

CxtV77YVEAETcCN.jpg:large

halfbeast

Banned
that's one sexy frog!

edit: I was going to say, too bad it's a frog and it doesn't have a tongue attack, and then it happened. :D

Need some translations. PS4 and PS4 Pro have both 1080p 60fps, and the signs are the same.

nioh9wu2s.png

Edit: If I have a 1080p TV, I am locked to 1080p then ? I can't play the game at 4k @30fps ?

Top Bottom