• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NJPW G1 Special in USA [OT] Billy Gunn Main Events in 2017

Commentary has been not good. Kelly and Callis are much better because they actually know the product inside and out. I know why AXS is using their guys, but man JR in particular is just not doing well. Which is strange because he was fantastic on the WWE UK stuff and Takeover a few months ago.

Commentary has been not good. Kelly and Callis are much better because they actually know the product inside and out. I know why AXS is using their guys, but man JR in particular is just not doing well. Which is strange because he was fantastic on the WWE UK stuff and Takeover a few months ago.

JR has a harder time with the faste multi-man matches. He'll be better with the singles matches.

thefro

He should be better when it's not 8-10 guys doing flips with no psychology.

DDrLhmXXoAAWJrL

Thanks.

I just wanted to hear how bad it was. It's a shame given JR was pretty good calling the last UK event.

He did that in studio did he not? I think JR just isn't as great live anymore

Lol LIJ just beat up the ref during the break.

I can't believe LIJ is getting heel heat lmao.

Lol JR calling them jackasses.

JR has a harder time with the faste multi-man matches. He'll be better with the singles matches.

He should be better when it's not 8-10 guys doing flips with no psychology.

I was watching the marathon throughout the day and I didn't really find him all that impressive there either.

He did that in studio did he not? I think JR just isn't as great live anymore

Lol LIJ just beat up the ref during the break.

I can't believe LIJ is getting heel heat lmao.

Lol JR calling them jackasses.

He did the Takeover match live and was fantastic.

I was watching the marathon throughout the day and I didn't really find him all that impressive there either.

He did the Takeover match live and was fantastic.

JR has been bad in 2017. No way around it.
Not going to fault the guy because of the personal shit he's been through, but yeah, he's lost a step.

Top Bottom