• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NJPW G1 Special in USA [OT] Billy Gunn Main Events in 2017

I don't see how anyone could prefer this commentary team over Callis and Kelly. Those guys obviously really know and really care about the product. Barnett is good, but JR is just cashing a check here.

Fox318

biyudaDl.png

Fox318

I don't see how anyone could prefer this commentary team over Callis and Kelly. Those guys obviously really know and really care about the product. Barnett is good, but JR is just cashing a check here.

I havn't watched much of Callis and Kelly but I'm enjoying this. Josh is great and once the match gets going JR is fine.

I havn't watched much of Callis and Kelly but I'm enjoying this. Josh is great and once the match gets going JR is fine.

I think the difference is just knowledge of the product. If everything was equal, I think JR and Barnett are better. But Callis and Kelly just have a level of knowledge that allows them to add more to the matches. Barnett and JR call these matches in and of themselves more than they do as if they are a part of everything else.

Top Bottom