• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD Sales Results for March 2009

onipex

bcn-ron said:
This is exactly why I'm looking forward to Bayonetta sales. I'll gladly repeat myself and predict at least 3x Madworld sales in its first NPD month, which now turned out to be a paltry 210k as the low bar. Do quote me on that. It's going to happen.

It will finally be the end of all these excuses and maybe, maybe, some of the core gamers holding out with Wii only so far will start listening to reason.

edit: also agree that The Conduit will sell well, same 210k+ bar for me.

Wait, I mention that a game having a theme that people can relate to can help sales and you say that a game about a witch will prove that wrong.

Am I missing your point?

If anyone is expecting the Wii to get as many or even half as many core targeted games from 3rd parties, then they really do need to wake up. It's clear that many 3rd parties just don't want to put their top games on Nintendo consoles. I can't blame them since they did very well not doing so until HD made the cost too high. I feel that most will put their games on the iphone, onlive, pc or anything else first.

The 3rd parties that do choose to put their games on the Wii still don't really know how to reach that crowd. Nintendo put ads for Wii Fit inside of fitness and women magazines and 3rd parties just put their game one the shelf and hope it sells. You see the difference in the numbers on NPD day.

OldJadedGamer said:
According to NPD, Resistance took over a year at retail to even break a million and wasn't even the PS3's first million seller in the US. COD4 was.

Your point being? I was just pointing out the game will continue selling

donny2112 said:
WWConsoles-18.png
So close. So so close. :D

onipex said:
If anyone is expecting the Wii to get as many or even half as many core targeted games from 3rd parties, then they really do need to wake up.
I don't think many are expecting it anymore. It's pretty clear that Nintendo didn't take the entire market from Sony. They took 70% of the market from Sony - that 70% who buy their consoles late into their lifetime, and then thoroughly expended that audience. Microsoft took a majority chunk of the other 30%. Sony still gets included on most of the crossplatforming because they have a large minority.
onipex said:
It's clear that many 3rd parties just don't want to put their top games on Nintendo consoles.
You're being too general. 3rd parties are made up of many individuals. Many in development want to make games for the higher spec machines, but those that deal with the financial side are more likely to be console agnostic, and just looking for the best place to make a profit.
onipex said:
I can't blame them since they did very well not doing so until HD made the cost too high.
So Sony and Microsoft broke the business model by making it too expensive, yet 3rd parties wouldn't want to go to the platform that offers the model closest to where they were last making a healthy profit?
onipex said:
I feel that most will put their games on the iphone, onlive, pc or anything else first.
That statement is pretty damn asinine.

Gizmondo! Pandora! Phantom! Zeebo!

jrricky said:
I have a bad feeling that Bayonetta wont chart either since it has a female protagonist in it plus its a new IP like Madworld. Being multiplatform will give it some room though.

Is it launching this year?

This Fall, probably. Which would be a mistake if they leave it to the overly swamped months, but it is going to outsell Madworld by a large margin due to being:

- Multiplatform
- Available in Japan as well (Madworld isnt)
- Hitting the right "core gamer" target audience.

In my eyes, the Wii audience has The Conduit and Monster Hunter 3 (its US release eons away no doubt) to prove that third party action adventure can sell on the system. I dont think its there myself.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
gofreak said:
They had practically flawless execution of that mindset when they first introduced Playstation..it seemed evident across everything they did. But they lost that image possibly more particularly over the course of the PS2 years, and became the arrogant Goliath.

My recollection of the PlayStation/Saturn launch in Japan and Europe was that both regions had huge expectations from Goliath, which was in this case, Sony. The brand was VERY powerful in the living room and entertainment space. Challenger is not how I saw them positioning themselves at all - they seemed to come in and say, out of the way toys, this is how you do it.

PhoenixDark said:
Your point being? I was just pointing out the game will continue selling

The point was that the game sold at a snails pace so saying it continues to sell and using Resistance as an example just seem silly.

All games continue selling... Sonic the Hedgehog for PS3 continues to sell.

Dragmire

It's not that the hardcore market isn't there on Wii. It's that third parties just aren't doing it right. I actually think Madworld is great, but it's a very short game, and it's not very deep... and that's one of the best third party efforts on the system. I wouldn't have bought it if not to support Platinum Games and if I didn't get it in the Amazon pre-order sale. I'm glad I did, but is it any surprise that it sold so little? It shouldn't be.

Light gun games like House of the Dead Overkill are rarely big sellers, and what other killer app third party games are on Wii? RE4, which actually sold wonderfully? The best third party efforts are mostly of the non-killer app variety (aka Boom Blox, Zack and Wiki, Rune Factory, etc.), aka niche games. The Wii is home to the broadest range of games, imo, but third parties aren't up to the task. They have Nintendo, the Virtual Console, and even indie WiiWare games that they can't... and won't compete with. You can't say that a killer third party game wouldn't sell, because the closest we have to that is... what, RE4?

It's kind of pathetic in a way, but you can't put all the blame on Nintendo or the Wii, or the Wii audience. It's like PS2. Everyone will own one, so why shouldn't great third party games sell on it? It's because third parties are afraid to step up to the plate. The Conduit is not going to change that. Monster Hunter Tri in Japan will show the sales potential of third party games on Wii, but there is no US equivalent right now. The Wii is still getting scraps from third parties, and that's why their games aren't selling.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I think we should not be too bullish on sales for the Conduit just because there's decent Wiinternet buzz for it.

We don't want to get Killzowned, after all.

Please don't kill me.

I honestly expected more sales for madworld, but I just thought it would be around 100k or so. Clover/Platinum Games just doesn't make gigantic hits. Their stuff is always a little too quirky/weird for the mass market.

Eteric Rice

Dragmire said:
It's not that the hardcore market isn't there on Wii. It's that third parties just aren't doing it right. I actually think Madworld is great, but it's a very short game, and it's not very deep... and that's one of the best third party efforts on the system. I wouldn't have bought it if not to support Platinum Games and if I didn't get it in the Amazon pre-order sale. I'm glad I did, but is it any surprise that it sold so little? It shouldn't be.

Light gun games like House of the Dead Overkill are rarely big sellers, and what other killer app third party games are on Wii? RE4, which actually sold wonderfully? The best third party efforts are mostly of the non-killer app variety (aka Boom Blox, Zack and Wiki, Rune Factory, etc.), aka niche games. The Wii is home to the broadest range of games, imo, but third parties aren't up to the task. They have Nintendo, the Virtual Console, and even indie WiiWare games that they can't... and won't compete with. You can't say that a killer third party game wouldn't sell, because the closest we have to that is... what, RE4?

It's kind of pathetic in a way, but you can't put all the blame on Nintendo or the Wii, or the Wii audience. It's like PS2. Everyone will own one, so why shouldn't great third party games sell on it? It's because third parties are afraid to step up to the plate. The Conduit is not going to change that. Monster Hunter Tri in Japan will show the sales potential of third party games on Wii, but there is no US equivalent right now. The Wii is still getting scraps from third parties, and that's why their games aren't selling.

I don't have high expectations for the Conduit either.

Hopefully Monster Hunter 3 can do well.

Eteric Rice said:
I don't have high expectations for the Conduit either.

Hopefully Monster Hunter 3 can do well.

Why do you not own either of the other consoles yet dude? You blatantly want to play the games the Wii simply isn't getting. Rather than the entire dev community bending to your will, all you have to do is get another console. Its that simple.

As regards to Madworld not being the core game Wii owners are after, the "beggars can't be choosers" adage rings true. After the pure game starvation of 2008, I'd have expected the Wii hardcore subset to eat up these actual great games in a far greater showing than evident here. Obviously that market is unfortunately not as big as previously thought or the depressing First Party Only purchasers.

womfalcs3

Banned
Yes Boss! said:
So,

Streams will finally cross by May for worldwide and probably by christmas for North America?

While the Wii's sales slope was larger last year, it seems like the the slopes for HD consoles vs. Wii are very close so far this year.

So if PS3 and/or X360 get price drops this year, that may result in a delay to the intersection of the two console classes.

Rolf NB

onipex said:
Wait, I mention that a game having a theme that people can relate to can help sales and you say that a game about a witch will prove that wrong.

Am I missing your point?
Might be mutual. I think Bayonetta makes for a good comparison to Madworld because it's another new IP, another character action title and another Platinum Games game. Only on different platforms.

I don't think "witch wearing her polymorphous hair as a suit" is any more relatable a theme than "contestant in fictious tv show about chainsawing other contestants in half", sorry. Seems completely irrelevant to me as far as sales potential goes. Both are conceptually immature tripe tongue-in cheek, thinly veiled excuses to beat shit up. As it should be, in games.
onipex said:
If anyone is expecting the Wii to get as many or even half as many core targeted games from 3rd parties, then they really do need to wake up. It's clear that many 3rd parties just don't want to put their top games on Nintendo consoles. I can't blame them since they did very well not doing so until HD made the cost too high. I feel that most will put their games on the iphone, onlive, pc or anything else first.

The 3rd parties that do choose to put their games on the Wii still don't really know how to reach that crowd. Nintendo put ads for Wii Fit inside of fitness and women magazines and 3rd parties just put their game one the shelf and hope it sells. You see the difference in the numbers on NPD day.
I don't think that crowd exists. Follow the announcement threads for 3rd party games and all you will find is rejection. The same people that will evangelize the system for low development budgets in sales-age threads turn around and complain about lack of "effort" (keyword for Wii games, never heard it on GAF in any other context) whenever a 3rd party game is announced that can't fulfill their grand visions. And that's pretty much all 3rd-party games except for No More Heroes, Madworld and Muramasa edit: and Little King's Story so far.

How do you serve a crowd that is never happy with anything you make?

AniHawk

Rhazer Fusion said:
Well, whatever Killzone 2 sold, it was apparently enough since I heard there will be a Killzone 3. :D

They weren't going to go through all that work to make that engine and then just use it for one game.

Alcibiades

Speaking of Monster Hunter 3, I will say if 3rd parties want to see an immediate increase is how Wii-only customers view their establihed-franchise games they need to treat Wii games like mainline properties.

I'm interested in Overlord and Overlord 2, not Overlord: Sidegame.
I'm interested in Soul Calibur 4, not Overlord: Sidegame.
I'm interested in RE5, not RE: Sidegame.
I'm interested in Dead Space and Dead Space 2, not Dead Space: Sidegame.

See the pattern? Even IF these sidegames are really, really good, I never trust 3rd parties to give them the same level of resources they give numbered mainline properties. On top of that, I just don't care much for sidegames UNLESS I've played the regular game first.

Sure there is a 5-10% the super hardcore that are multiplatform (like GAF), but they should target beyond this audience.

Now the numbered thing is only a part of it. If there was a game on the level of Code Veronica (RE) or The Last Hope (Star Ocean), where it's obvious the publisher is treating it as a mainline game, then that's fine.

On the Wii though, that is never the case. I'm hopeful with Monster Hunter 3 and Dragon Quest 10 because by their nature of being mainline games, they are likely getting major budgets and some great developers to work on these because they don't want to taint the brands. Quality is a top priority.

That's why many people were disappointed that anything other than RE5 or RE6 got announced for the Wii. Without that number at the end there is no telling how serious a publisher is about releasing a AAA Blockbuster game, or even a smaller-scope, yet critically-acclaimed (straight 9's and 10's) game. Quality needs to be a top priority but unless it's a mainline game in the franchise publishers seem to made quality a 4th or 5th priority (with the Top 3 priorities being: small budget, quick development, and 3rd or 4th rate teams).

Rolf NB

To pick the cherry, Soul Calibur: The Actual Real Game cannot be made for the Wii because of its control scheme. There is no way to fit that game onto Wiimote+Nunchuk, and if you require the classic controller, away goes the reason to make it for the Wii in the first place (=massive install base).

This one's clear cut, but many many other traditional game genres have to make compromises to work on the Wii.

Alcibiades

bcn-ron said:
Resident Evil 5, Dead Space, GTA 4, Lost Planet, Dead Rising, Devil May Cry 4, Mirror's Edge, Assasin's Creed, Soul Calibur 4, etc... all of them with an equal budget and development time frame the 360 and/or PS3 versions got, handled by in-house, A-team developers (so a 6-month port of Dead Rising outsourced to a D-team doesn't count).

THAT'S how you please a crowd.

For an example of someone beginning to get the picture, look at Activision's World at War... it's not perfect, but it's closer than most publishers have been willing to go with getting the Wii version to be as close to the 360/PS3 versions as possible.

edit: and if NPD is anything to go by Activision is actually making a healthy return on investment in that one case

AniHawk

bcn-ron said:
To pick the cherry, Soul Calibur: The Actual Real Game cannot be made for the Wii because of its control scheme. There is no way to fit that game onto Wiimote+Nunchuk, and if you require the classic controller, away goes the reason to make it for the Wii in the first place (=massive install base).

This one's clear cut, but many many other traditional game genres have to make compromises to work on the Wii.

If they were able to bundle it with the classic controller, sales could skyrocket. Plastic + Software seems to do pretty well on the Wii.

Alcibiades

bcn-ron said:

I would agree if it weren't for the fact that Smash Bros. was successful in major part due to compatibility with the GCN/Classic Controller. No one who plays the game seriously doesn't use the GCN controller.

Sure Soul Calibur 2 on GCN wasn't as big as Smash Bros. Melee, but as long as it played so-so with wiimote + nunchuck and then played really well with GCN-controller, Classic Controller, and arcade sticks, it would have found an audience. SC2 was really popular on GCN so the history of an audience is there.

Alcibiades said:
Resident Evil 5, Dead Space, GTA 4, Lost Planet, Dead Rising, Devil May Cry 4, Mirror's Edge, Assasin's Creed, Soul Calibur 4, etc... all of them with an equal budget and development time frame the 360 and/or PS3 versions got, handled by in-house, A-team developers (so a 6-month port of Dead Rising outsourced to a D-team doesn't count).

THAT'S how you please a crowd.

For an example of someone beginning to get the picture, look at Activision's World at War... it's not perfect, but it's closer than most publishers have been willing to go with getting the Wii version to be as close to the 360/PS3 versions as possible.

edit: and if NPD is anything to go by Activision is actually making a healthy return on investment in that one case

Do yourself a favor and just pony up for a 360 or PS3. You are NEVER going to get what you want.

AniHawk

I think there's only one or two "this PS360 game/franchise should be on the Wii," and they're Burnout and Resident Evil. I love Excite Truck and Burnout Paradise. They're my two favorite racers this gen (BP being the better one). I'd really like to see a Burnout 3ish/Revengish game on the Wii. There could be online rankings and matches, too. And of course, it'd control really well.

And then there's the long-held argument that RE4 proved the series belongs on the Wii. I think porting RE5 down to the Wii would be a stupid decision, but there's so much to do with that convoluted story that I'm sure they could fit a new scenario in somewhere. Actually, I'd love to see RE4's controls/camera in a more RE2-like world (zombies in an American city).

That's pretty much it, though. Stuff like Mirror's Edge might work. My hands get cramped on the 360 controller after about an hour of play, so it might be worth seeing what it's like on a more comfortable controller, but you also lose a lot of what makes the game great. It's one of the few games where I feel that the presentation and visuals make up quite a lot of the experience.

AniHawk said:
They weren't going to go through all that work to make that engine and then just use it for one game.

I was thinking the same thing... I bet there is going to be Killzone 4 and 5 as well. They already made the investment in the first one, they would be stupid not to milk the tech for all it's worth.

Alcibiades

Mr. Mister said:
Do yourself a favor and just pony up for a 360 or PS3. You are NEVER going to get what you want.
I'm not disagreeing that those games may not come to the Wii and that someone wanting all of those should get a 360.

That wasn't the question though.

The question was: How do 3rd parties please Wii-only "core" gamers?

Most people buy just one system per generation or two generations, and the concept of owning multiple systems to get certain games isn't something they are gonna care to do. They'll just either not buy those games not available or buy other games (duh!). As Call of Duty 3 and World at War have shown though, the audience exists and will buy these games.

Telling someone to buy another system isn't exactly going to please anyone. It's the logical thing to do for super-hardcore gamers with a lot of time and money. Most "core" gamers though burn through a handful of titles a year though and aren't gonna be bothered to get more than one system, especially if these are 8-16 yr. old "core" gamers that depend on parents for purchasing decisions.

To reiterate, I know what I should do to play those games (and have in my possession at the moment a 360 so I'm not exactly burning up inside at the moment). The issue of what 3rd parties should to do be successful on Wii is a different matter.

Alcibiades

Mr. Mister said:
Maybe there just isn't a large enough "core audience" on the Wii and third parties should continue doing what they are doing.
Well, we have documented proof that games like RE4, Call of Duty 3, and World at War (all being blockbuster-type mainstream "core" games) sold really well on Wii.

If we can find examples of highly acclaimed, AAA-blockbuster 3rd parties games that have bombed on Wii, many people would certainly entertain the idea that the core audience on Wii isn't there and that RE4 and CoD were anomalies whereby soccer moms or some other such audience got tricked into buying zombie and war games, but we have yet to see any examples.

Rolf NB

I welcome fpses on the Wii because I feel that the controls work really well and make those games really fun. The Conduit is right up my alley. If publishers also find great rewards in the genre, awesome.

AniHawk

Mr. Mister said:
Maybe there just isn't a large enough "core audience" on the Wii and third parties should continue doing what they are doing.

And then next gen we can count the amount of third parties on one hand. It'll be much easier to keep track of EA Ubisoft, Square Enix Sega Sammy, Konami Capcom, Activision Blizzard Namco Bandai, and Take Two.

donny2112

bcn-ron said:
I welcome fpses on the Wii because I feel that the controls work really well and make those games really fun. The Conduit is right up my alley. If publishers also find great rewards in the genre, awesome.

As long as they let you modify the bounding box to a very tight level, this. I would've bought Quantum of Solace last Fall, if they let you reduce the bounding box a lot more. WWII has no interest for me. From what's been released so far on the Wii, that leaves ... ?

The Conduit and (hopefully) Modern Warfare 2 (CoD:WaW controls seemed like they'd be good, but it was WWII) should be great this year on Wii. :)

AniHawk said:
And then next gen we can count the amount of third parties on one hand. It'll be much easier to keep track of EA Ubisoft, Square Enix Sega Sammy, Konami Capcom, Activision Blizzard Namco Bandai, and Take Two.

Way to put a positive light on it, AniHawk! Konami Capcom would clear up so many sources of confusion, too. :D

Treo360

Tylahedras said:
Wasn't that dismal for PS3, their numbers have tracked at 60-70% of 360 since the price drop, this was in line with expectations. What's strange is that everything was lower then expected. Wii @ 600k is low. 360 @ 300k is low. PS3 @ 200k is low. PS2 @ 100k is low.

Recession finally causing a pinch?

KZ2 seems about right. RE5 is better then expected... which disappointments me.

And lastly I predict many a Halo fan received an unhappy surprise last month. But HW will still break a million in the US because people buy it based on the cover art.

and that's where I think you are wrong for the most part. XBL and the "what's happening now" Channel make that almost impossible to be "surprised." If the people are really a fan of the Halo Franchise, then RTS be damned, they bought the game knowing full well what it is.

Slavik81

bcn-ron said:
Valkyeria Chronicles might have done well on Wii. I'm sure Wii owners would be happy with the quality of the game, and it could probably have managed respectable sales, at least in comparison to its PS3 outing.

Didn't that mediocre Tales of Symphonia follow-up do quite well?

hemtae

Slavik81 said:
Valkyeria Chronicles might have done well on Wii. I'm sure Wii owners would be happy with the quality of the game, and it could probably have managed respectable sales, at least in comparison to its PS3 outing.

Sold about as much as Vesperia in America I think

MotherFan

Slavik81 said:

I think the spinnoff made like 110K in America and about hmm, 170k in Japan? And I would defiantly buy VC on wii. FE sold pretty well on it for being an SRPG (even though it was an established franchise) so at least an audience is there.

AniHawk said:

This post is clearly trolling since there is no way Take Two would survive on it's own. :lol

Dragmire said:

I don't believe this. Why would anyone want to play a hardcore game on the Wii in the first place? These games sell to some people, it's not like the games aren't moving at all, but there's obviously very little interest.

billy.sea

Banned
nextgeneration said:
Yup, exactly. Whether or not Chinatown Wars will fall into the same category, who knows, but it's going to be funny to see if this actually ends up selling over 1 million over the course of its lifetime in the US.

I personally think it would sell over 1 million. DS games have legs and to have GTA name sitting on shelves will have people picking it up on a daily basis.

AniHawk said:

Besides THQ mind naming this huge amount of what you are calling "third parties" out there right now? I think people don't understand the relationships and dynamics of third parties, publishers, and developers.

onipex

bmf said:
So close. So so close. :D

I don't think many are expecting it anymore. It's pretty clear that Nintendo didn't take the entire market from Sony. They took 70% of the market from Sony - that 70% who buy their consoles late into their lifetime, and then thoroughly expended that audience. Microsoft took a majority chunk of the other 30%. Sony still gets included on most of the crossplatforming because they have a large minority.

I think they are. I see it almost every thread about a Wii game still. Some are still hoping that a core 3rd party game will sell well enough to get a lot more core 3rd party games. There is nothing wrong with hope I guess.

bmf said:
You're being too general. 3rd parties are made up of many individuals. Many in development want to make games for the higher spec machines, but those that deal with the financial side are more likely to be console agnostic, and just looking for the best place to make a profit.

Publishers usually deal with the financial side right? From the rumors I keep reading and hearing they don't really want to put to much money in Wii game development. I can understand devs wanting to work on higher tech machines and I can even understand the fear the tech geeks in the industry had about the Wii winning that sales war. I can't understand how either of those reasons are a smart way to run a business.

Somewhere along the the line people got the idea that the tech drove the business.

bmf said:
So Sony and Microsoft broke the business model by making it too expensive, yet 3rd parties wouldn't want to go to the platform that offers the model closest to where they were last making a healthy profit?

Third parties knew it would be more expensive. A few people came out and said so before the last gen ended. Microsoft and Sony don't get all the blame , because by the time Nintendo showed their hand many companies have already invested in HD development.

It was also known that Wii games are cheaper to make. Heck the gamecube devkits could have been used to start out. The highest selling game on the Wii during launch was a gamecube game.

bmf said:
That statement is pretty damn asinine.

Gizmondo! Pandora! Phantom! Zeebo!

Really? Maybe it is,but I remember the PSP getting more support than the DS in the west long after the DS dominated in hardware and software sales. I remember seeing some games go to the PS3, 360, PSP and iphone, but not the Wii.

bcn-ron said:

Seriously? Sould Calibur, the game that only uses 4 buttons, couldn't be done on Wii, whias has 4 buttons immediately accessible?

Mr. Mister said:
Besides THQ mind naming this huge amount of what you are calling "third parties" out there right now? I think people don't understand the relationships and dynamics of third parties, publishers, and developers.

I'm not sure what you are saying but I suspect you need to pay more attention to commas.

Narcosis

Wii-only gamers can still play Soul Calibur just fine. SC4 was a slight revision of 2 with star wars characters instead of Link/Heihachi/Spawn and better resolution, totally not even worth the time if you already played SC2.

lowlylowlycook said:
I'm not sure what you are saying but I suspect you need to pay more attention to commas.

I don't know I think in a list of three separate things you are supposed to use commas...could be wrong.

Point seems to be over your head.

onipex

bcn-ron said:
Might be mutual. I think Bayonetta makes for a good comparison to Madworld because it's another new IP, another character action title and another Platinum Games game. Only on different platforms.

I don't think "witch wearing her polymorphous hair as a suit" is any more relatable a theme than "contestant in fictious tv show about chainsawing other contestants in half", sorry. Seems completely irrelevant to me as far as sales potential goes. Both are conceptually immature tripe tongue-in cheek, thinly veiled excuses to beat shit up. As it should be, in games.

You really don't think people will relate more to a game about a witch in the age of Harry Potter, LotR, and Narnia?

Now if movies in the same vain as The Running Man was as popular as those I would agree with you.

bcn-ron said:
I don't think that crowd exists. Follow the announcement threads for 3rd party games and all you will find is rejection. The same people that will evangelize the system for low development budgets in sales-age threads turn around and complain about lack of "effort" (keyword for Wii games, never heard it on GAF in any other context) whenever a 3rd party game is announced that can't fulfill their grand visions. And that's pretty much all 3rd-party games except for No More Heroes, Madworld and Muramasa edit: and Little King's Story so far.

I follow them and I only find rejection of shovelware from Wii owners and a rejection of quality Wii games from Wii haters. I have not been GAF that long, but I saw the complaints about lack of effort in the 360 launch games, the Halo 3 thread, and in PS3 game threads when the game had bugs that the 360 game didn't.

DeaconKnowledge said:
Seriously? Sould Calibur, the game that only uses 4 buttons, couldn't be done on Wii, whias has 4 buttons immediately accessible?
I think bcn-ron accidentally bought that Chinese knock-off console the Vii or something, he always shits up a bunch of threads claiming his remote has no buttons.

Top Bottom