• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NV Democrats file complaint against Sanders campaign to DNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gross. I hope the DNC removes him from every Senate committee he's on and look towards primarying him. It's clear he's nothing more than validating extremism now.

CirhJEcWgAAjPwn.jpg:large

Fucking piece of shit
Wow.

Pastry

Banned
And he's gone off the deep end.

If I were Clinton I would just cancel my appearance at the Cali debate, no reason to engage in this shit.

It's like I said before, Sanders and Trump are two sides of the same coin. It's actually scary how similar they are in their 'establishment' rhetoric...and how their followers just seem to be the worst.

Arkeband

Banned
Gross. I hope the DNC removes him from every Senate committee he's on and look towards primarying him. It's clear he's nothing more than validating extremism now.

Trump:
"I'd like to punch him in the face."
Bernie:
"I condemn any and all forms of violence, including the personal harassment of individuals"
GAF:
EXTREMISM!!! I CAN'T TELL THE TWO APART

HylianTom

Banned
Those superdelegates his campaign keeps mentioning? The ones he needs to win nomination?

Man, they're gonna come running when they get a load of this.

Buh-bye, Bernie.

Not%20Gloating.gif

_woLf

Speaks loads to Sanders' campaign if he doesn't immediately come out against this.

Absolutely shameful.

edit: Wow. I had not seen the response.

Campaign suicide. Bye bye Bernie.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
What did you expect him to say? "My supporters are awful! Seriously! Look at them!"

He condemned violence of all kinds and listed some reasons they might be mad at the way Nevada Democratic Party handled things.

And the response here is 'fucking piece of shit' and 'fucking asshat'

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Bernie:
"I condemn any and all forms of violence, including the personal harassment of individuals"
GAF:
EXTREMISM!!!

When that's your only line of defense is to make up possible responses, perhaps you need to reevaluate your life like Sanders needs to.
There was no reason for him to delve into the other BS, he issued an ultimatum BEFORE that.

Adaren

Unbe-fucking-lievable.

I've historically thought of Bernie as a well-meaning guy who got swept up in his own campaign's enthusiasm, but this is unreal. Zero sympathy. Zero apology. Plenty of shaming. Plenty of whining. Plenty of vapid narrative-fueling accusations.

And he even managed to fit his stump speech in there. Yeah, that's probably what people want to hear right now.

I'm glad he made an official statement though. Now journalists have a motivation to contrast the two accounts and find out exactly what went down.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Bernie:
GAF:
EXTREMISM!!!
It's the barest of statements. It's a non-stance. Not to draw the comparison too heavily because of course they're different in magnitude but it's Gator-playbook "of course we condemn harassment and sincerely hope none of our people would do it" oatmeal

Blader

Bernie:
GAF:
EXTREMISM!!!

The fact that that's buried within a mountain of other text -- and immediately followed with "but someone broke into my staff's apartment" -- is pretty telling. His "condemnation" of his delegates' behavior is absolute lip service.

Arkeband

Banned
Who knows what the response was, when he never said anything like that.
When that's your only line of defense is to make up possible responses, perhaps you need to reevaluate your life like Sanders needs to.

Who didn't say anything like that? He literally says it word for word in the ridiculously tiny image linked like ten times this page.

Bernie:
GAF:
EXTREMISM!!!
It doesn't matter what Bernie says about violence when he vindicates it with this "the people have spoken" bullshit.

This is just gamergate tier.

massoluk

Banned
Yo, Sanders, dude. When you resorted to "I was hit first," that's the argument of a five-year-old, to quote Anderson Cooper. Weak, then you just go straight to "It's your fault that you did a, b, c, d in the first place. PEOPLE POWER!"

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Who didn't say anything like that? He literally says it word for word in the ridiculously tiny image linked like ten times this page.

Sorry, I was mistaken. I edited.
My core point still stands.

Drek

Did people really think a professional protester like Sanders wasn't just salivating over the idea of recreating the 1968 Dem convention? This is what he actually believes works to effect political change.

Nevermind that the '68 convention was the tip of the iceberg that led to the GOP controlling the White House for 20 of the next 24 years because reality has an establishment bias and is rife with FRAUD.

Trump:
Bernie:
GAF:

He responded to death threats on the NSDP's chairperson with whataboutisms. He's worse than Trump in that Trump at least owns his disgusting shit openly. Sanders tries to sell it as him not playing to the mob while he and his campaign defend and encourage the mob.

Zornack

Trump:
Bernie:
GAF:

Sanders' supporters are literally sending death threats and his response is to blame the establishment. You have to be so far up Bernie's cloaca to think this "apology" is acceptable.

Blader

What did you expect him to say? "My supporters are awful! Seriously! Look at them!"

He condemned violence of all kinds and listed some reasons they might be mad at the way Nevada Democratic Party handled things.

And the response here is 'fucking piece of shit' and 'fucking asshat'

I expect him to say this behavior is abhorrent, not representative of what I believe in/am running for, and do not want my campaign associated with these kinds of people. And that's it. Listing reasons why they might be mad at the state party is giving them excuses for acting the way they did.

It doesn't matter what Bernie says about violence when he vindicates it with this "the people have spoken" bullshit.

This is just gamergate tier.

Yup. A better analogy would be-

Bernie:"THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN. THIS IS WHAT THE PEOPLE WANT, AND I TRUST YOU'LL MAKE THE RIGHT DECISION COME NOVEMBER, DNC!"

Suikoguy

Well that pretty much confirms there's no way he's throwing an endorsement for Hillary when this primary is over.

Yeah not seeing it. I'm going to love watching the DNC remove any ounce of support from him including his committee seat.

The fact that he uses the "I don't endorse this, BUT--." argument his Bernie Bros are using speaks for itself.

But go on, keep spinning this this as GAF bias.

His "condemnation" of violence and harassment is basically the kind of statement you'd see from gamergate. Give lip service to the idea that you're opposed to the behavior, then play the victim and deflect. Pathetic.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
The more I read it the madder I get. Even now, even now I still expected better of him as a candidate and as a national campaign. Fucking hell

Blader

Well that pretty much confirms there's no way he's throwing an endorsement for Hillary when this primary is over.

That was never going to happen anyway. He'll come out against Trump but there's no way he could ever throw his support behind Hillary after he repeatedly depicted her a corrupt puppet of Wall Street interests that have rigged the economy.

phanphare

Banned

I still expect him to fully endorse hillary. even with all this shite I'd be surprised if he didn't. he's just going down swinging flailing.

Wilsongt

Bernie is equating people with large population, when people really just means his vocal minority of insufferable children.

_woLf

It's infuriating because I've shown this to three of my friends who are bernie supporters and they are 100% behind him for this and said she deserves it.

FUCK, MAN.

This stupid old man is going to bring the democratic party to anarchy.

Trump:
Bernie:
GAF:

Who is claiming they can't tell the two apart?

Oh I get it. You're doing that thing where when your candidate is criticized for something like lying, you point to another person and go 'That's guys a much bigger liar'.

Why is Bernie Sanders still a thing? He clearly lost and he should end his campaign.

It's only going to get worse from here until July. :/

Bernie Sanders wants to win the nomination so desperately at this point that all that matters is getting there no matter what. Spreading his message and trying to end the campaign on a high note doesn't matter, hitting Hillary like he's in some parallel universe where he's 50 delegates behind her, that's what matters. Losing because the large majority of black and latino voters didn't want you? Screw it, steal the nomination with superdelegates.

Seriously, for all the bullshit talk that Hillary gets for "doing anything just to be power!"

rjinaz

I'm embarrassed I was a Bernie supporter in the past. I believed the message, but the man behind the message has completely lost it. Such a sad loser he's making Trump look good, and souring the party and undoing anything positive he started out doing like energizing young voters and introducing people to new concepts. What a shame.

Hillary2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom