• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NXT Takeover: Brooklyn III |OT| The Eclipse Comes Early

daemissary

I wanted this match to go on last but I think the men's title match going on last means we are getting shenanigans with ROH stable. So I'm ok with that.

ReiGun

This match should be closing the show. Asuka is the biggest star in NXT and this is likely her last Takeover. Plus, this match has had a better build than Roode/Drew.

It's nice to see another sane person on WrassleGAF.

I'm all fairness she's never not been. Even on the indies she did a weird standard bearer thing for her entrance. It doesn't change the face she's the best female in ring performer in the WWE.

Nah Charlotte and Becky are.

Ember needs to simplify her gear

Draxal

Honestly, the crowd has always been dead for Asuka's matches because they are always after DIY matches (I think they were after Dunne/Bate last time).

While the Black/Itami match was good, the crowd should be super hot for this one.

This match should be closing the show. Asuka is the biggest star in NXT and this is likely her last Takeover. Plus, this match has had a better build than Roode/Drew.

Roode is the most over guy in NXT

Lol Green Eye Contacts for Ember... like I said simplify

Emerald Moon, the great emerald's power allows her to feel.

Last match between these two was real solid, looking forward to this.

somedevil

lol

DHorYLqXYAAmvaz.jpg:large

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Match of the night coming up to save this mediocre Takeover

Top Bottom