• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NXT Takeover: Brooklyn III |OT| The Eclipse Comes Early

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Can't really blame these guys for booing Ember since I imagine it's assumed she's going to win this and she can't promo her way out of a wet paper bag. Still kind of weird for an NXT crowd to boo such a good wrestler.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Asuka was known in Japan for being too stiff so yeah

Can't really blame these guys for booing Ember since I imagine it's assumed she's going to win this and she can't promo her way out of a wet paper bag. Still kind of weird for an NXT crowd to boo such a good wrestler.

Its really a bummer since she seems so talented in the ring, but her character and mic work leaves a lot to be desired.

Draxal

Last match I saw with Ember was versus Ruby Riot were the pacing was god awful, this one is so much better so far.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Troll keeps throwing bait, peeps keep biting

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
You're hyperbolic bait has some truth to it, not the best Takeover this year, but still a damn fine PPV.

It's better than Summer Slam is going to be, but as far as the GOAT Takeovers it doesn't compare and I have low expectations for the main event.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Asuka has to be the person who least regrets leaving Japan for America given how ridiculously she is booked.

Draxal

What is Ember's best match that is isn't against Asuka?

I like Ruby, but that match between the two of them left me sour a bit.

Top Bottom