• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NXT Takeover: Brooklyn III |OT| The Eclipse Comes Early

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Mcintyre is going to win the main roster title. He's huge and can work.

He stole Becky's fog machine

I don't like that Becky lost it, that shit can't cost much to utilize.

I don't care about that

image.php

I'm gonna be honest, I don't really care about this match.

I think it's that Drew got bumped to a main event a bit too soon, like I know he can work but the rivalry feels underdeveloped, I'm not feeling why I should root for him.

I do like that the Roderick Strong stuff is still part of the equation alongside this for Roode though.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Why isn't Roode on the main roster playing the Million Dollar Man role?

I think it's that Drew got bumped to a main event a bit too soon, like I know he can work but the rivalry feels underdeveloped, I'm not feeling why I should root for him.

I do like that the Roderick Strong stuff is still part of the equation alongside this for Roode though.

Yeah, Drew could've used another Takeover match, I can't imagine Roode or Drew are going to be in NXT much longer.

Angry Grimace

McIntyre looks like a Vince wet dream.

How is he in NXT?

Whoever wins this match is a lame duck, because as Meltzer said last night, Triple H has been waiting two and a half years to make Adam Cole NXT champion.

Top Bottom