• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NXT Takeover: Brooklyn III |OT| The Eclipse Comes Early

Dthomp

Why have the tease in the promo trailers only not to follow through? This new theme is not good, go back to the GOAT theme

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Lesnar is still being advertised for No mercy
plus advertisements for raw tomorrow night include lesnar as champion before they were deleted very very quick
So what he will announce he is leaving and then he doesn't

The main event has like never been better than the undercard in NXT

I think the R Evolution main event (Zayn vs Neville) was better than the other matches on the card

Lesnar is still being advertised for No mercy
plus advertisements for raw tomorrow night include lesnar as champion before they were deleted very very quick

He'll be announced on those shows as "fulfilling contract obligations"

But no, I expect Lesnar to retain

UberTag

The WWE Universal Champion... the WWE Champion... and the NXT Champion all have one thing in common.

They're all Canadian.
And they're all... GLORIOUS!

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Roode's theme is so repetitive, somehow even more than other WWE themes

Another thing that makes Roode feel special is that he almost exclusively wrestles on Takeovers. I think his only two NXT TV matches this year were his matches with Roddy and Ohno.

Top Bottom