• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NXT Takeover: Chicago |OT| We Are Awesome! We Are Awesome!

Foggy

Afterwards HHH will come out in front of the hard camera and stare blank faced at the viewer for three minutes.

giphy.gif

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Was that a tooth or gum?

You know, a month ago I would have just called you a mark for falling for the oldest trick in the book but we've literally seen teeth kicked out in the WWE lol

ElRenoRaven

I love how loud Roode is... ow.. oh god. Ahhh. Argh.

He's old school. He knows how to sell. A lot of guys could learn from him in that department. So many times you see stuff that is supposed to hurt and yet the other guy is silent as a mouse. Won't happen with Bobby though. He'll make sure people know it hurts.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Nigel is doing like 100% of the work on complementary

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Match is fine but thats about it. Roode v Nak was better (both of them).

ElRenoRaven

Yep.

Roode basically wrestles an NWA style and I love him for it.

Yup. Reminds me a lot of Flair, Arn Anderson, and other old school guys like that. His moves are crisp and look painful. He sells moves to him. He can also tell a story in the ring. It's why I was overjoyed to see WWE pick him up.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
nothing wrong with roode in this match but NXT has trained their crowds to be PWG crowds and want everything to be nonstop gif fest style wrestling

Top Bottom