• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NXT TakeOver: The End [OT] My Only Friend, The End...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This dude sucks. La Sombra sucks.

FeRX9lb.gif

JavyOO7

Sucks that Tye lost. He made Sombra look great and Sombra got better as the match went on. He has things to work on but that's why he's there in NXT, to modify and improve things.

This is some good-ass shit.

I'm surprised no one noticed that the crowd is chanting Gable, Jordan and Alpha to the Angle theme music.

thefro

Jordan's going to be ready for a main event run once Alpha break up (Gable's already that good but too small for Vince).

UberTag

Jordan's going to be ready for a main event run once Alpha break up (Gable's already that good but too small for Vince).
Jordan is the kind of guy that could get the Roman Reigns booking treatment and I don't think fans would complain too much about it.
Dude's got the charisma and fundamentals to back it up.

Hex

Banned
Was that a save where he was falling and Dash caught him and they covered it as the arm sub on the ropes?

Bandini

Dash and Dawson have some great heel tactics, but holy shit do they need to work on their selling. Feels like both of them no sell everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom