• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NXT TakeOver: The End [OT] My Only Friend, The End...

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Paul fucking Ellering

and this crowd, trash as it is, asks "who are you"

yeah they may have been talking about the guys in-ring but fuck full sail.

dream

lol@the full sail idiots chanting "who are you" at Precious Paul. Really exposes just how little they know about wrestling.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
lol@the full sail idiots chanting "who are you" at Precious Paul. Really exposes just how little they know about wrestling.

So goddamned bad. A watershed moment for the Full Sail crowd. Never before has the disrespect been so strong.

so these "smarks" don't know who Paul Ellering is?

Also these new guys look shitty. Like, dark match on WCW Saturday Night tier shitty.

No idea who those two were, but they seemed explosive enough for big guys, so I can't complain yet. Ellering is an interesting sight, not gonna write this off yet.

I don't get that booking. If AA is really leaving, why bring in another heel tag team when they need to elevate a face tag team? If they're not leaving, then why did they drop the titles and seemingly move to a new feud if the Revival doesn't have a new tag team to face?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom