• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NXT TakeOver: The End [OT] My Only Friend, The End...

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

Roman should build a 12-Samoan faction of little buddies while still getting pushed as an uberface by commentary.

dfab9d520e8afce5fad0cd8f7d14d05b.jpg

Tall4Life

lol@the full sail idiots chanting "who are you" at Precious Paul. Really exposes just how little they know about wrestling.

I don't know, I think a lot of people, even those watching here and elsewhere didn't know who he was until Corey said it. Myself included, frankly

Shame at no reaction for Andrade.

I was going to say AA was heading to the main roster until those new guys debuted, I thought NXT signed a new twin brother team but I guess it's not those guys.

MOTY incoming.

ngower

A pretty solid debut from Cien Almas, a pretty good tag match with a whole lot of what, now Nakamura v Aries...y'all I can't. My heart cannot.

man I think Nakamura's accent is sadly probably going to keep him from ever doing anything significant on the main roster. Hope I'm wrong.

KissVibes

Banned
This crowd is what happens when you take NXT mainstream and run it like a second, legit promotion and not a developmental program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom