• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYPD officers pull a teenager into their van during drug a search, then rape her.

Valhelm

contribute something
Via NY Post

An 18-year-old woman claims two Brooklyn detectives forced her to perform sex acts in an unmarked police van in exchange for letting her walk free, according to police sources and the alleged victim's lawyer.

The Brooklyn teenager told cops one of the narcotics officers raped her and both forced her to give them oral sex in a Chipotle parking lot on Sept. 15, after threatening to take her to the police station.

The officers targeted the woman after finding prescription drugs in a car during a traffic stop in Calvert Vaux Park in Coney Island, according to her lawyer, Michael David.

The cops allegedly let two young men who were with her drive off, but forced the teen to remain with them. Claiming they were searching for drugs, they ordered her to undress, the lawyer said. They didn't find any narcotics on her, he said, but they cuffed her anyway.

The NYPD of course claims that this sex, which happened under violent duress during an arrest, was somehow consensual. I find it particularly ironic that this woman was raped by police in a public park after dark, because the circumstances of her attack are so similar to the years of useless police advice that women should just stay indoors if they don't want to be raped.

This comes after two other NYPD officers rape their "favorite victim" while investigating her previous sexual assault.

The Kree

Banned
I wonder how these bad cops always seem to find each other and work together if only a few of them are bad apples. Can I get some stories where a good cop pulls a bad cop aside and says WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?

The NYPD of course claims that this sex, which happened under violent duress during an arrest, was somehow consensual.

Okay, even if they believe these fucking scumbags (which they shouldn't) shouldn't having consensual sex with a suspect they have in custody lead to the officers immediate dismissal?

krazen

They claimed it was CONSENSUAL?

Fucking what?

Yup. That’s where we are with accountability...they feel they can use that as an excuse and that it should work, lol. Like ive said before I don’t blame the piece of shit cops per say, you’re always going to have vile people. But a system that lets assholes be this comfortable with such reprehensable behavior is a fucking problem.

SpaceWolf

Banned
American police officers are starting to sound like they're doing more damage to the country than the mafia at this point.

Even if it were consensual having sex with a suspect while on the job should be fireable/illegal.

The fact that their best defence is that she consented while at the same ignoring the concept of what you must pointed out is staggering. How can they justify this let alone approve making such a statement?

Johndoey

Banned
This is what happens when you have a group that knows they will never face any serious consequences for their actions.

MarionCB

I'm so appalled and horrified that I don't even know what to say about this. Except that it's not just these scum that committed the crime who should be damned, it is all of their colleagues, the police union, the politicians, the members of the public who blindly stan for police who are to blame too because this shit is as systemic as fuck. They probably won't even lose their jobs let alone go to jail, ffs.

Sunster

Okay, even if they believe these fucking scumbags (which they shouldn't) shouldn't having consensual sex with a suspect they have in custody lead to the officers immediate dismissal?

Not if you're a cop. They'll get paid leave then desk duty. Then in a few years they'll be back on the beat.

Mr. X

Lol all they can say is she consented? 18 yo woman consents to giving oral to 2 cops and sex to 1. Both cops probably 30s and fat asses.

What the hell. Under the jail and fbi oversight please. The overseers still raping field slaves.

Saganator

So like, the NYPD is essentially saying they're cool with their officers having "consensual" sex with suspects while on duty?

Police unions will defend anything cops do. They're trash. Where all the good cops condemning this? Cowards.

good cops aren't cowards... it just the moment you speak against this type of injustices either you get regulated to desk duties, fired, demoted and pretty much your law enforcement career is dead and they will make sure of it.

Sunster

Police unions will defend anything cops do. They're trash. Where all the good cops condemning this? Cowards.

Goal posts were moved, didn't you get the memo? Good cops don't need to do anything because it's too hard. Just know they they exist. Silent. Watching. Waiting for their pension.

Two Words

good cops aren't cowards... it just the moment you speak against this type of injustices either you get regulated to desk duties, fired, demoted and pretty much your law enforcement career is dead and they will make sure of it.
It’s pretty cowardly to sell your ethical values to keep your paycheck trajectory going smoothly.

boiled goose

good with gravy
So they admit to it.

These fuckers should be in jail.

Not doing the right thing because you are afraid of consequences is the definition of a coward

Where is our police resident from Gaf, I wanna hear how he defends this.

I mean why would any police officer on gaf expose his neck? It's a thankless job, at the end of the day each officer is responsible for his own actions since he will be judged regardless.

It's pretty cowardly to sell your ethical values to keep your paycheck trajectory going smoothly.

You could say that about every other job.

Sunster

I mean why would any police officer on gaf expose his neck? It's a thankless job, at the end of the day each officer is responsible for his own actions since he will be judged regardless.

Are...are you really starting in on the "thankless job" line on page one of a thread about 2 cops who raped someone?

boiled goose

good with gravy

Actually cops are not responsible for their actions and don't get judged for them.

They get away with murder all the time. And now probably rape.

Cops are cowards. They are also so sensitive that people asking to not get murdered makes them upset

Are...are you really starting in on the "thankless job" line on page one of a thread about 2 cops who raped someone?

Those two cops can die in jail for all I care, but the job is thankless though.

Ain't nobody defending those mofos, it's hard to have this discussions because if you say such a thing you get accused of defending trash.

Van Bur3n

They don't actually think anyone is going to buy that consensual BS, right? I suppose it doesn't matter. All they have to do is lay down the foundation that it wasn't a crime, no matter how weak it may be, and corrupt figures in the system will find a way for them to get away with it.

Fuck the pigs. Fuck every single one of them.

Tovarisc

Actually cops are not responsible for their actions and don't get judged for them.

They get away with murder all the time. And now probably rape.

Cops are cowards. They are also so sensitive that people asking to not get murdered makes them upset
Fuck the pigs. Fuck every single one of them.

And some actually are puzzled by why any police officers posting on GAF don't reveal themselves to rest of GAF....

boiled goose

good with gravy
Those two cops can die in jail for all I care, but the job is thankless though.

Ain't nobody defending those mofos.

Thankless compared to what?

Are teachers, firemen, scientists, non profit workers, pro bono defense attorneys glorified more than cops in the US?

The only professions glorified more in the media are soldiers and maybe doctors.
And some actually are puzzled by why any police officers posting on GAF don't reveal themselves to rest of GAF....

So the truth also offends them? Even more sensitive than I thought.

Top Bottom