• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official DD (Steam/D2D/etc) gifting thread of equal global distribution

Shaneus

BC2 and FEAR pack gifting would be awesome from one of our US brethren! Can PayPal or gift something back if by chance something is cheaper on the Australian store than the US one :lol

Had a change of heart, I know damn well I'd never play it :lol

-Rogue5-

Are we allowed to request gifting from the same region, or is that forbidden?

I kind of wanted to get GTAIV (and expansions) as well as Max Payne 1 & 2, but I have everything else in the Rockstar Pack that's currently 71% off... was hoping someone bought the pack for the rest of the games and has those three just chillin' on their account.

legend166

-Rogue5- said:
Are we allowed to request gifting from the same region, or is that forbidden?

I kind of wanted to get GTAIV (and expansions) as well as Max Payne 1 & 2, but I have everything else in the Rockstar Pack that's currently 71% off... was hoping someone bought the pack for the rest of the games and has those three just chillin' on their account.

Pretty sure you can't gift them.

Shaneus

Know for sure you can't.

Edit: Updated my previous post. Not interested in BC2 but if someone wants to gift the FEAR pack, that would be tres awesome.

deleted

Finally an occasion where this thread doesn't only safe a buck or two but where you can safe two thirds...

I also need someone from the US to help me out with BC2. Will paypal or gift something back.

Caoz

I also need help to get Bad Company 2. I have paypal moneys. Please PM me with your paypal address and I will pay asap !

Thanks

Shaneus

Firehead said:
Curious... Valve won't get suspicious and close my account if I help a bunch of people out, will they?
I don't think so. I think speculawyer got pulled up once for suspicious Steam activity but I'm pretty sure he was just buying too much shit for himself :lol

Darktails

I too would be interested in getting Bad Company 2 for the US-price of $6,79.
If anybody wants to help me, just send me a PM and I'll transfer the money via paypal immediately. :D

Edit:
That is, after I get some sleep. It's 03:20 AM around here.

Omiee

i want bad company 2 on the us store for 7 bucks, ill either give u call of duty classic voucher for the 360.
or something else in your interest on the eu steam store or something else.

Shaneus

Um, looks like Pirates! isn't on the Australian store *at all*. So if anyone was thinking of gifting me something (will pay PayPal, be eternally grateful etc.) then add that to the list :lol

BC2
FEAR pack
Pirates!

Gabe has me by the balls :(

snack

I have a spare code for the 360 Black Ops Avatar Flight Suit. I'll swap it for Bad Company 2. PM me if interested.

codbo_avatar2.jpg

Omiee

iv never posted in this thread before but what are the chanses of somebody picking it up and gifting the game to you cuz the deal is only up for 13 more hours i think for bc2

username is Omiee btw

Omiee

Omiee said:
i want bad company 2 on the us store for 7 bucks, ill either give u call of duty classic voucher for the 360.
or something else in your interest on the eu steam store or something else.

anyone i realy want bc2.

Steamid is Omiee and i will be willing to transfer funds over paypal as well.

Seagoon

Seagoon said:
Can someone gift me a US copy of BFBC2 - I'll Paypal straight away, steam id is goonbridge

Thanks!

Still after BFBC2 if some kind soul from the US would gift it - I will send money via paypal immediately.

Wow. Lots of activity around these parts today.

I was hoping for the F.E.A.R. pack - and now that Shaneus mentions it, Pirates! would be great too. If any awesome USGAFfer would be so kind as to step up to the plate, I can PayPal pretty much immediately. (Also, if anyone's keen on a $3.74 copy of Titan Quest Gold, I can totally do that for you.)

Edit: Beast, here's a relevant Steam Knowledge Base article. Mostly out of luck, sorry.

Parham

Banned
AnkhWeasel said:
Wow. Lots of activity around these parts today.

I was hoping for the F.E.A.R. pack - and now that Shaneus mentions it, Pirates! would be great too. If any awesome USGAFfer would be so kind as to step up to the plate, I can PayPal pretty much immediately. (Also, if anyone's keen on a $3.74 copy of Titan Quest Gold, I can totally do that for you.)

Edit: Beast, here's a relevant Steam Knowledge Base article. Mostly out of luck, sorry.

What is your SteamID?

AnkhWeasel. I keep it the same everywhere if I can. Cheers!

Edit: Azentium is a splendid person. A++, 10/10, and all that jazz. Thanks!

Aon

Aon said:
Hello, could some US Gaffer nab me a copy of FEAR 2 by itself?

Can Paypal with utmost haste :D

Hey, while you're being such a grand human being Azentium, might you be able to spare a moment for Aon?

I can be found on Steam under Aonshi, for any fine Americans. Let's all do our bit to solidify the ANZUS Alliance :D

EDIT: Azentium is not only nice but entertaining. Mad props :D

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
snack said:
I have a spare code for the 360 Black Ops Avatar Flight Suit. I'll swap it for Bad Company 2. PM me if interested.

codbo_avatar2.jpg
You are trying to trade a Virtual Suit for a game... Then again, people trade games for TF2 hats... I AM STILL OUTRAGED!

Shaneus

I hate to sound like I'm nagging, but I'm still on the lookout for FEAR pack, BFC2 and Pirates if anyone (from the US) is listening. If not it's no biggie... perhaps I'm destined to actually play the games I already have rather than buy more :lol

We need some kind of Big/Little Brother partnership going, where every US gaffer "adopts" one from another country and buys shit for them (in exchange for PayPal money obviously) :lol

(sorry, just have a mental image of Pepsi from the Little Brother episode of The Simpsons :lol )

Parham

Banned
Dwayne said:
top feedback for azentium, gifted me Bad Company 2 in exchange for the monies.
Seagoon said:
Thanks Azentium :D
AnkhWeasel said:
AnkhWeaselAzentium is a splendid person. A++, 10/10, and all that jazz. Thanks!

I'm glad I could help. I hope you guys enjoy the games. :)

Aon said:
Hey, while you're being such a grand human being Azentium, might you be able to spare a moment for Aon?

I can be found on Steam under Aonshi, for any fine Americans. Let's all do our bit to solidify the ANZUS Alliance :D
Friend request has been sent.

Shaneus said:
I hate to sound like I'm nagging, but I'm still on the lookout for FEAR pack, BFC2 and Pirates if anyone (from the US) is listening. If not it's no biggie... perhaps I'm destined to actually play the games I already have rather than buy more :lol
I can help you after I gift Aon's game.

Top Bottom