• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official DD (Steam/D2D/etc) gifting thread of equal global distribution

Parham

Banned
Templar Wizard said:
Hi, looking for someone to help with Fear2 and oddboxx in USD, i am good for the paypal.
tx dawgs
What is your SteamID?

poserdonut said:
Still looking for this, steamid is poserdonut and I can paypal money right away. Just PM me your info.
I can help you after I gift Templar Wizard his game.

G_Berry

Banned
Still willing to trade AvP (the new one) for FEAR bundle.

FEAR bundle $9.97

AvP $14.99

YOU WIN!

PM for steam ID etc etc...

Parham

Banned
Darktails said:
Wow, azentium, this is pretty awesome of you. :D
Could you help me out too? I'm in dire need of some Bad Company.
What is your SteamID?

EmmanuelMunoz said:
azentium, you are on a roll with this. Glad to see the giving spirit out there
poserdonut said:
Yeah, big thanks to azentium. I hope he makes a couple of extra bucks on helping out so he can buy som extra steam sale games. :)
I am glad I could help. :)

Keys

Keys said:
Anyone in US can help me get F1 2010 (it's not available in my region for some reason) and Battlefield Bad Company 2? I'll paypal the money in advance.

Anybody? Steam id is keysfox.

Schlomo

I'm looking for someone from the US to gift me PoP Forgotten Sands and the F.E.A.R. pack. Will paypal in advance. My Steam ID is Schlomonator.

Keys

Kerrinck said:
Is F1 2010 supposed to be 19,99$?
If yes, i can help you with that.
Can't help with BC since it is more expensive here.

BloodySinner helped me, thanks anyway. And thanks to BloodySinner too. :)

Hey guys, I'm looking for the FEAR Complete pack. If someone could help me send it, please send me a PM. My Steam ID is BIG_BOSS. Will pay $12 USD via Paypal.

Parham

Banned
OneMoreQuestion said:
Hey guys, I'm looking for the FEAR Complete pack. If someone could help me send it, please send me a PM. My Steam ID is BIG_BOSS. Will pay $12 USD via Paypal.
I can help you after I finish gifting Schlomo's game.

Shaneus

Yeah, big ups here for Azentium too. Giftees, if you haven't, make sure you read the OP and gift a few extra bucks where possible. GAFfers don't have to do this shit, they do it out of the kindness of their hearts (and possibly just want to see other people with a backlog as stupendous as theirs :lol ).

deleted

I'm still searching for someone to help me out with BC2. I'd really like to play this game.

Anyone in the US still online who is willing to help me out?

Parham

Banned
xyla said:
I'm still searching for someone to help me out with BC2. I'd really like to play this game.

Anyone in the US still online who is willing to help me out?
What is your SteamID?

Natty1

Looking for a someone from the US to gift Battlefield Bad Company 2 so I can give them the money over paypal.
I'm in the UK so if there's anything cheaper over here we could trade if you like.

Edit: Thanks muchly to azentium.

Parham

Banned
Natty1 said:
Looking for a someone from the US to gift Battlefield Bad Company 2 so I can give them the money over paypal.
I'm in the UK so if there's anything cheaper over here we could trade if you like.
What is your SteamID?

Dilli666

Hey guys, can anyone of you gift me two copies of BF:BC2 from the US via E-Mail? Me and my friend can't login into steam from here. I'll PayPal you in advance. Just sent me an PM :)

Parham

Banned
Dilli666 said:
Hey guys, can anyone of you gift me two copies of BF:BC2 from the US via E-Mail? Me and my friend can't login into steam from here. I'll PayPal you in advance. Just sent me an PM :)
PM sent.

Unproven here, but would greatly appreciate if someone could gift me a US BFBC2.

I'm waiting for my bank to transfer money to my paypal account so it might take 2 or 3 days before I can pay.

Can trade if that's more attractive.

Parham

Banned
anotherthought said:
Unproven here, but would greatly appreciate if someone could gift me a US BFBC2.

I'm waiting for my bank to transfer money to my paypal account so it might take 2 or 3 days before I can pay.

Can trade if that's more attractive.
What is your SteamID?

Edit: I'm starting to sound like a robot. :lol

lherre

Accurate
Need to buy BFBC2 from USA (7 dolars instead 13 euros in Europe).

Anyone can do it this for me? I can transfer via paypal.

I think the offer is only for today.

Thanks in advance

PD: I need 2 of them (2 BFBC2 for 2 accounts)

Top Bottom