• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Sept 2008 NPD Results

Opiate

donny2112 said:
I think you're trying to say that the PS3/360 core audience is largely hardcore video game players who are typically males age 16-30, and the Wii's main advantage over that audience is its vastly stronger appeal to every other grouping to go along with the hardcore video game players who are typically males age 16-30. What comes out is this.

With no mention of 16-30 year old males/hardcore video game players also having that opinion which can be easily inferred as you believing that 16-30 year old males/hardcore video game players would not have that opinion.

I don't see how this is much different than someone saying "core gamers prefer the PS3/360," which is also something I'd argue is true. That doesn't mean zero core gamers like the Wii, just that a disproportionate number of "core" gamers prefer the PS3 or 360.

The difference being that my definitions are much less slanderous. Suggesting that "core" gamers don't like the Wii is, to me, an implicit attempt to suggest that only infants or philistines could possibly enjoy the system. The word "casual" has negative connotative stigmas now. By contrast,"women" and "the elderly" do not. It's much easier to condescend on the nebulous group we call "casuals" than it is on "women age 16-50," for example.

Possibly. Those labels would not include "women," "kids," or "the elderly," however. ;)

The elderly might be more precisely defined as "peoples age 55 or older," just as "kids" can be broken down in to "boys age 3-15" or "girls age 3-15," but how is "women" not a precise label. I've seen long, drawn out arguments in here, where one person tries to insist person X isn't a core gamer, and then someone else insists they are. Is Mario still a core game? If you only play Mario and Pokemon, are you still a "core" gamer? I think many people would argue you aren't (although I wouldn't, personally). However, "women" is indisputable. We see plenty of arguments about who is or who is not a "core" gamer, but I can effectively guarantee that we will never have a debate over who or who is not a woman.

By shifting the verbiage to people groups, it becomes very easy to appear to be pigeon-holing an audience unless you painfully repeat all possible groupings again and again.

I agree with this. If you look back at my original post on this topic, so many pages ago, you'll notice that the only advantage I conceded to the "core/casual" differentiation is that it's simply easier to type. However, I would personally be completely willing to type out each and every group, if it meant more precise discussions.

If we could know that with the certainty that we know the sales numbers, it'd be interesting to see. However, I haven't found that to be the case.

I agree, but that's also a peril of "core" and "casual." Do we know if "core" players are buying, say, Mario Galaxy? We assume they are, but we have no certainty. We just kind of assume they are. It's entirely possible that outside of NeoGaf, 95% of all Mario Galaxy buyers are people we'd refer to as "casual." This is no different than my assumption that Wii Fit heavily tilts toward the female demographic. In fact, there is actually more empirical data for demographic focus than there is for "core/casual." I've never seen any polls ever that break down game or system sales by "core" or "casual" buyers, precisely because those terms are too nebulous to pin down. However, I absolutely have seen statistical break downs of purchasers by demographic group: Nintendo has produced data showing which gender/age groups most frequently purchase the DS in Japan, for example. The data is hardly complete, as you've noted, but at least there is something. Far better than nothing, which is what we have to support the "core/casual" division.

To summarize: neither the "core/casual" nor the demographic breakdown have absolute and complete empirical data to offer us. The difference is that in addition to the lack of empirical data, we don't even agree what "core/casual" mean, while we do agree what a "woman" is, or what "female age 3-15" is.

Gaborn

Raw64life said:
Everything not in the OP so far.

Wii Play is just obscene, it'll NEVER fall out of the top 10 :lol :lol :lol. Also, you gotta wonder just how horribly supply constrained Wii Fit is right now.

Crisco said:
Sony has to be pleased they are hanging with the 360 without having to drop their price. I think this validates their strategy and guarantees there won't be a price drop until at least Killzone 2.

Huh by dropping further behide, they have had price cuts rolled the dice on bluray selling its machine and cant afford to drop the price on the machine unlike ms.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
35k for DQ?? That blows. Of course I forgot it was released still haven't bought it, so I guess I'm part of the problem, but that's still too low.

Sharp

I know September sales last year were hugely inflated by Halo 3 but I'd still expect to see only a marginal increase in holiday sales over the holiday months, and possibly further declines in the early months of 2009.

Azelover

Titanic was called the Ship of Dreams, and it was. It really was.
Lostconfused said:
console sales != happiness.

Nevermind this is a sales thread.

Happiness is very subjective, and quality certainly is. This is a fact: so many people are much happier and joyful with their Wii/DS experiences than they ever could be with an HD console, a lot of people obviously perceive value in a very different way than you do and it doesn't make their tastes any worse than yours, nor better, even though you're indeed outnumbered.

Yes, consistently high console sales may very well mean more happiness happening, because if there wasn't happiness the sales would stop, but that isn't the case and we know why. It's because most people like the products and are having fun with them, this was the case from day one and it's the basic reason why we're seeing what we're seeing.

And what we're seeing here in unprecedented, people should stop dismissing it as "boring" because it's anything but, you're only saying it's boring because of your bias. If you're one to enjoy watching sales developments(and many are), then you're better off not letting your bias have you miss on what is, in reality, one of the most interesting moments we've ever had.

A lot of people seem very invested in seeing certain consoles win, who cares really? You should know what you like before you purchase a system, this isn't a group ticket. I ordered a Saturn back in 32bit era and I was not only personally happy with my console, but also looking back I see it was right for me. However when something interesting happens in sales world, it is interesting, period. I wonder if we'll have to wait a few years, let this favoritism BS fade away, to have to look back on it properly instead of now, that would be a shame.

Gaborn

castle007 said:
So Wii Fit has sold 2.3 million copies??

Does Wii music come with the balance board
?

Nope, there wouldn't be any point to that, it's an optional input method for the drums only. The fact it doesn't require an accessory such as the balance board gives me hope it won't be quite as supply constrained (though will still sell out instantly for a while)

ayrkain

Well, I'd say that Sony always tries to keep one moneymaker while they're floating new possibilities ala keeping the PS2, but ratcheted one level higher. I think they may be keeping the PS3 at this higher price point for the holidays hoping that HDTV sales will pickup, and thereby boost Blu-ray sales. Higher Blu-ray sales could give them enough spare profits to do a price-cut. Now, I realize that the different divisions operate on separate budgets, but at the same time, SCEI did take one for the team by including the Blu-ray player in the PS3.

Firestorm

FateBreaker said:
70k total for Vesperia?

:'(
Well it's higher than the PS2 games at least. I can see it doing maybe 15k each in November and December bringing it past 100k. Will be really awesome if it passes the 100k mark. Or is that impossible? I'm not a Sales-Age person.

Nocebo

Lostconfused said:
console sales != happiness.
That statement might be sillier than you think. If games == happiness and console sales == games then doesn't that mean that console sales == happiness?
I was under the impression that the new final fantasy went multiplatform because of poor console sales on PS3's part and because of the strong user base the xbox360 has.

For the same reason Monster Hunter3 tri went to the Wii and Dragon Quest IX is going to be on the DS. One could also argue that the GC was lacking in 3rd party support due to it's poor sales.
So when your console of choice is doing well it has a higher chance of getting more and more developer support.

Nocebo said:
I was under the impression that the new final fantasy went multiplatform because of poor console sales on PS3's part and because of the strong user base the xbox360 has.

That's one way of looking at why so many big titles are multiplatform now (and this is anecdotal, but I cant personally think of another generation where there have been so few third party exclusives as there are nowadays).

Another would be that the sheer cost of making games for the PS360 and the fairly homogenous technical difference between the two forces a multiplatform approach not because one is selling better than the other but because it costs so damn much to develop n HD title nowadays with audience expectation being so high, that you have to cover every base you can.

EDIT: The production values on FFXIII must be ridiculous, seriously. How long has it been in development? Built on a new engine written from scratch for HD machines? No wonder they're developing a fuckload of spin off titles to exploit it as a title to the fullest.

justchris

TheHeretic said:
We aren't on the same page, obviously. People buy a Wii, then buy software to go along with it (obviously). The question is whats motivating people to buy Wii's in the first place, and many here are claiming its the software library. I'm putting forward that people are buying them because of the motion controls, aesthetic, presence in the media, being SD as opposed to HD, and good price point. Any games they subsequently buy will have been a reaction from buying the Wii. Its not an all or nothing explanation (there are obviously people who buy Wii's for Nintendos games) but I think a large volume of people are more interested in the idea of owning a Wii more than the specifics of a software library.

This is an interesting argument, but before you can go anywhere with it, you need to clarify something. Predominantly, do you believe people purchase a console (just speaking of the 360 and PS3 here since you believe the Wii has different reasoning) for a single game, or for the total games library?

Because the people who were claiming that FFXIII, GTAIV, GT5 and the like would "save" the PS3 clearly believed that people purchase a console for a single game, and not the aggregate library. The same for people clamoring about Halo 3 & Gears of War for the 360. Sales history seems to support this theory, as significant game releases tend to have a visible affect on system sales, what we refer to as sales spikes.

The other argument, would be that people buy games for the aggregate library, which would imply that sales would increase steadily throughout the life of the console, and that the highest sales would be shortly before the console stopped selling, after it reached market saturation. This would imply a smooth upward curve followed by a sudden dropoff.

The data we have stretching back from the PS2 era seems to indicate that, aside from holiday sales, consoles are predominately purchased for one or two specific games, not for their aggregate library. If this is the case, then the Wii is clearly selling because of it's games, much like the PS3 & 360 are, and in a preponderance of cases, those specific games are Wii Sports and/or Wii Fit.

So neither the evidence, research or logic supports your claim that the Wii is not selling because of Software.

Edit: On rereading this, I see I did not clarify my point thoroughly, and I also somewhat mispoke. The point I was trying to make is that a person, when choosing a console, does not look at the entire games library and base their decision on that. They look specifically at a small number of games in which their interested.

As an example, a person who does not like racing games, is not going to take racing games into consideration when choosing which console to purchase. If console A has 90% of their games top rated, while console B only has 60% of their games top rated, but console A is 40% racing games, while console B is only 10% racing games, this particular consumer is going to choose console B.

The point I was trying to make is, when a person purchases a games console, they generally have specific games in mind. The actual number is irrelevant, whether it is one or 20. It is not the entire games library (except possibly at launch, where the enthusiast market purchases for potential rather than reality) or even necessarily the entirety of one genre that decides them.

When basing your purchasing decision purely on games, it doesn't matter that the 360 has more good games than the Wii, it only matters which system has more of the specific titles you actually want to play, regardless of whether or not they are good.

kame-sennin said:
To my knowledge, this is the first time this specific argument has been presented in this thread. It is interesting, but it still does not why the consumer bought the Wii in the first place. It only explains why they continue to buy software, which is fine. The question we are trying to answer is, why did the consumer originally buy the console?

Kind of. It's the argument TheHeretic has been trying to present, but you're correct, it doesn't explain why the consumer originally purchases the hardware.

Quasar said:
I did for the most part. Of course I bought it knowing I'd most likely ebay it later. Still..I bought it, played a bit of Wii sports, played through Zelda and RE4 then looked around and saw nothing of interest appearing (and the third parties not offering anything of interest either). So I sold it. That was back in May 07. Even now I don't see anything that has me keen on buying another Wii.

I did just rebuy a 360 after getting rid of mine a year or so ago. Part of it me being keen on Fable 2 and part of it being my frustration with games that appear on XBLA than don't appear on PSN.

Well, there is going to be some variance among demographics. Take Japan, where it is common to purchase a console for a single game, then sell the game and console back immediately, until another game comes out you want to play. My argument has to do with the behavior of the majority, as it is easier to categorize the outliers, once you know where the average lies.

On that note, there seem to be a lot of people on GAF who sold their Wiis due to lack of games, but the majority of them did it after purchasing several games post launch. They attempted to buy more games to support their hardware purchase, and when the well ran dry, they eventually got rid of it and made another investment. That would be represented under 'consumer fatigue', and was somewhat outside of the scope of my argument.

TheHeretic said:
AAA = aggregate review score of over 90%.

Oh, so it doesn't have to be good.

Nocebo

MrNyarlathotep said:
That's one way of looking at why so many big titles are multiplatform now (and this is anecdotal, but I cant personally think of another generation where there have been so few third party exclusives as there are nowadays).

Another would be that the sheer cost of making games for the PS360 and the fairly homogenous technical difference between the two forces a multiplatform approach not because one is selling better than the other but because it costs so damn much to develop n HD title nowadays with audience expectation being so high, that you have to cover every base you can.
Good points. I would wonder though if one of the HD consoles sold as well as the PS2 did, would there still be so many multiplatform games? I think we can agree there are many factors: Console sale success being one of them, sometimes counting for a lot other times not so much.

justchris said:
This is an interesting argument, but before you can go anywhere with it, you need to clarify something. Predominantly, do you believe people purchase a console (just speaking of the 360 and PS3 here since you believe the Wii has different reasoning) for a single game, or for the total games library?

Because the people who were claiming that FFXIII, GTAIV, GT5 and the like would "save" the PS3 clearly believed that people purchase a console for a single game, and not the aggregate library. The same for people clamoring about Halo 3 & Gears of War for the 360. Sales history seems to support this theory, as significant game releases tend to have a visible affect on system sales, what we refer to as sales spikes.

The other argument, would be that people buy games for the aggregate library, which would imply that sales would increase steadily throughout the life of the console, and that the highest sales would be shortly before the console stopped selling, after it reached market saturation. This would imply a smooth upward curve followed by a sudden dropoff.

The data we have stretching back from the PS2 era seems to indicate that, aside from holiday sales, consoles are predominately purchased for one or two specific games, not for their aggregate library. If this is the case, then the Wii is clearly selling because of it's games, much like the PS3 & 360 are, and in a preponderance of cases, those specific games are Wii Sports and/or Wii Fit.

So neither the evidence, research or logic supports your claim that the Wii is not selling because of Software.

Incorrect. Software sales are lucky to affect [hardware] the month they are in and are a blip on the radar in the grand scheme of things.

justchris said:

Unsubstantiated. Show me this evidence, research (?) and logic that shows a visible correlation between software releases and hardware sales.

justchris said:
Oh, so it doesn't have to be good.

Completely idiotic statement, if I may say so.

Firestorm

Sales spikes around certain releases doesn't mean that someone bought a console soley for that game. Often it means that that game is the one that finally pushed them over the edge.

Nocebo

TheHeretic said:
Incorrect. Software sales are lucky to affect the month they are in and are a blip on the radar in the grand scheme of things.
This doesn't make sense.

We're way passed the point that consoles are being sold on the initial hype and novelty, it's safe to assume they're selling on the strength of their libraries now.

Neo C.

donny2112 said:
U.S.+Japan

USJapan-8.png

USJapan_PS360-7.png
So PS360 < Wii in Japan+US in the next few months? Any prediction for world wide numbers?

Neo C. said:
So PS360 < Wii in Japan+US in the next few months? Any prediction for world wide numbers?

not likely. demand for all consoles will go up in the months leading to christmas, so it all comes down to supply, and ps360 supply > wii supply.

Nocebo said:
This doesn't make sense.

It makes perfect sense. Read between the lines.

Nocebo said:
We're way passed the point that consoles are being sold on the initial hype and novelty, it's safe to assume they're selling on the strength of their libraries now.

Hype and novelty are your terms, not mine. Funny how people keep trying to put words with negative connotations in my mouth to make me sound like some sort of extremist with a sinister agenda.

justchris

Gaborn said:
Nope, there wouldn't be any point to that, it's an optional input method for the drums only. The fact it doesn't require an accessory such as the balance board gives me hope it won't be quite as supply constrained (though will still sell out instantly for a while)

Wii Music will not sell out. It will sell well, but I see no reason for there to be the same kind of rabidity for it there was for Wii Fit and the Wii itself. For one thing, it's not getting nearly the advertising budget, and I've in fact yet to see a single Wii Music ad, or see Wii Music featured on any morning, daytime or evening talk shows. It will sell well, but I don't think it will match any of the other Wii ___ games the first month.

justchris

TheHeretic said:
Incorrect. Software sales are lucky to affect [hardware] the month they are in and are a blip on the radar in the grand scheme of things.

But software sales do affect hardware sales. We saw significant spikes in sales of the PS3 when MGS4 released, we saw significant spikes in the 360 when Halo3 released. They're not momentum changing events, but they do have a noticeable affect in the immediate release period. Not all games have this affect, but certain notable ones do. The fallacy is not in claiming that a particular game will boost sales, but in claiming that it will boost sales for a period beyond its initial release.

TheHeretic said:
Unsubstantiated. Show me this evidence, research (?) and logic that shows a visible correlation between software releases and hardware sales.

I'll pull it up when I get home, but we have notable hardware spikes for the release of several notable games, like Super Mario Sunshine on the gamecube and Gears of War on the 360 (although that's harder to categorize since it released within a holiday period).

TheHeretic said:
Completely idiotic statement, if I may say so.

Well, it was a response to a rather idiotic comment. Your definition of AAA was exactly one sentence and had none of the following words included: Quality, Good, Fun, Well Made

Firestorm said:
Sales spikes around certain releases doesn't mean that someone bought a console soley for that game. Often it means that that game is the one that finally pushed them over the edge.

That is a valid explanation as well. But it still supports the theory that games are the catalyst for hardware sales.

Sadist

TheHeretic said:
My point as i'm having with someone else is that I don't the games library is explicitly why the Wii is selling. From a financial standpoint the opinions of people who soaked up carnvial games might be important, but as a gamer it really isn't. Its like saying movie fans should be tolerant of people who liked Epic Movie.
Well, you should. It's called perception. Can't do a thing about it.

Nocebo

TheHeretic said:
I'm putting forward that people are buying them because of the motion controls, aesthetic, presence in the media, being SD as opposed to HD, and good price point. Any games they subsequently buy will have been a reaction from buying the Wii.
What presence is this? You mean the software that is being talking about in the media? Like wiisports and wiifit?

TheHeretic said:
Its not an all or nothing explanation (there are obviously people who buy Wii's for Nintendos games) but I think a large volume of people are more interested in the idea of owning a Wii more than the specifics of a software library.
Where's your evidence for this?
I don't think the idea of owning a wii and the specifics of its software library are mutually exclusive. The ideas of motion control, family fun, pick up and play and child friendly are ingrained in a big part of the console's library.
When casuals buy the wii they expect things of the library. These expectations are certainly being met or else the wii would have gotten bad word of mouth by now and stopped selling. It's hard to substantiate wii software driving hardware sales, since wii sells basically as much as possible, hardwarewise, each month.
Also what I initially said counters your point of "it's the idea of owning a wii", what this statement boils down to is "wii is a fad". We should be way passed that at this point of the life cycle and with all this software sales data to debunk it.

mr_bishiuk said:
Why is the Wii even discussed in these threads? personally I dont give a monkies
People seem to want to pointlessly waste their breath rationalizing why Nintendo consoles/crap titles sell to mainstream consumers. Truth be told, the points raised in these tired debates are frivolous.

It boils down to a simple truth that Nintendo is MASTERFUL at selling their brand and their product outside of the core demographic of informed gamers and Microsoft/Sony simply can't compete.

It has nothing to do with perceived game quality, aggregate game review scores, casual appeal or anything else. Nintendo simply commands mindshare with the ignorant masses that far supercedes anything that the informed core gamer market can deliver in terms of revenue at retail. Period. That's it.

Firestorm

mr_bishiuk said:
Why is the Wii even discussed in these threads? personally I dont give a monkies
Because sales is the only thing of interest when talking about the Wii. What the hell are you going to talk about? The games?

oh wait, there are thousands of posts in every Wii music thread for some reason.

Nocebo

B-Rad Lascelle said:
It has nothing to do with perceived game quality, aggregate game review scores, casual appeal or anything else. Nintendo simply commands mindshare with the ignorant masses that far supercedes anything that the informed core gamer market can deliver in terms of revenue at retail. Period. That's it.
You're saying people are buying Nintendo products because they don't know any better? :lol

B-Rad Lascelle said:
People seem to want to pointlessly waste their breath rationalizing why Nintendo consoles/crap titles sell to mainstream consumers. Truth be told, the points raised in these tired debates are frivolous.

It boils down to a simple truth that Nintendo is MASTERFUL at selling their brand and their product outside of the core demographic of informed gamers and Microsoft/Sony simply can't compete.

Yer I think they got their marketing down to a tea with their audience but the win came from changing the control system to something non gamers could relate too and now they have the mind share, good for them.

Still I think it might come round to bite them on the arse next gen, and Nintendo will come crawling but to the hardcore, still maybe they'll come up with something other than an HD version to get them to upgrade.

Anyway all this boring Wii discussion though gets in the way of the real battle PS3 V 360 which is far more interesting!

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
viciouskillersquirrel said:
Really. Go back and read some older NPD threads, pre-gen prediction or PS3 pre-launch hype threads. I remember some epic list wars in those threads, with some Sony fans at various times listing things like:

- MGS4
- FFXIII
- KHIII
- VF5
- Lair
- Assassin's Creed
- Heavenly Sword
- Killzone 2
- Grand Turismo
- GTAIV
- Naughty Dog Game (Uncharted)
- FFVII remake
- Home

Yes, at one point they were actually listing Home as a game. As each of these games started getting released and bombing, going multiplatform or doing nothing for the PS3's hardware sales, Sony fanboys spun the results and moved on to anticipation of the next "saviour".

This time around, it's LBP with its "casual appeal", but they're a lot less vocal about it so as not to be embarrassed if it happens again. They have, however, appeared to have lost hope in Home's ability to "turn things around" as well as the possibility of an FFVII remake this generation.
Vicious by name, vicious by nature.

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
justchris said:
Wii Music will not sell out.

The Experiment said:
I was right when I said that you will be able to walk into any retailer and pick up a Wii on launch day. (http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4728346&postcount=36)

In other news...

ghst said:
i said it before, but it's defining in that it's a review about a "creative" music game that at no point mentions what it sounds like.
even if gh sounded like compressed first gen midi, there'd still be a click the buttons to get a high score game to fall back on.

I'm still amazed that you are making such a big point about the SOUND of the game. Aside from the HD crowd, I'm really of the opinion that few people will care about the fact that the instruments don't sound quite like real instruments.

System: Average weeks ownership (Average purchase date)

Wii: 45.6 (November 20, 2007)
PS3: 47.0 (November 10, 2007)
X360: 73.7 (May 7, 2007)

speculawyer said:
I think you are right . . . the Wii may whittle it down for a while but HDTV penetration/interest will increase and Blu-Ray may catch on causing people to move to the big boys.
He said it may never catch up; not that PS360 would start to pull away. Wii could best them by 100K each month and it would take until 2012 to catch up; by which point we'll be arguing about something else.
Segata Sanshiro said:
Yeah. At the very least, the Gamecube never fell behind the Xbox for over a month in Japan.
Weeell, there was launch month.
Xbox

Xbox

evilromero said:
The PS2 sales continue to surprise me. And who on god's green earth doesn't own Wii Play now?
Well, just with this month's numbers the amount of people with a Wii but not Wii Play increased by 444,000.
donny2112 said:
Except to account for leap years throwing things off like the 5-week January 2007.
It's not just leap year. Neither 365 nor 366 is divisible by 7, so neither way can be split into an integer number of weeks and continue without getting desynched.

Luckyman

Banned
The effects of this cut will only go down next month.. MS can't be happy about this.

$199 didn't do better than Halo 3? MEGATON..

$200 is Microsoft's ace in the hole for when Nintendo under supplies the Wii for a third Christmas in a row.

I don't think Nintendo does it on purpose, they just don't want to over-supply the system and end up with hundreds of thousands of units sitting in the channel. That would prove that the Wii was merely a
2 year
fad.

Luckyman said:
The effects of this cut will only go down next month.. MS can't be happy about this.

$199 didn't do better than Halo 3? MEGATON..

No the $199 price point will make a bigger difference at Christmas time.

Dead Man Typing said:
I don't think Nintendo does it on purpose, they just don't want to over-supply the system and end up with hundreds of thousands of units sitting in the channel. That would prove that the Wii was merely a
2 year
fad.

Oversupplying=fad

great logic!!!

Dunlop

Sony did better than I thought they would, which makes me a sad panda. I need them to be forced into a pricecut so I can pick up a system for LBP :D

I'm seeing deals like this ($199 BluRay player)

http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/pr...00FS10094184&catid=25323&CMP=NLC-email_weekly

Of course it's only a 1.0 player but it is a lot more affordable than the PS3.

I think with deals like that out, the majority who are buying the system are actually buying it for games now, which is a good thing.

WOW at the Wii, I personally dislike my Wii but had people over on the weekend and we played some Wii Sports with their kids. These people are not into videogames at all. On monday they went out and bough the system :lol They are just unstoppable

Starchasing said:
Oversupplying=fad

great logic!!!

Thank you, it's just simply the inverse of the theory that undersupplying a product makes it more popular. Sure there's no logic, but it doesn't stop people from thinking that it happens.

Top Bottom