• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Okay, TeamCG. Come own up to your foolishness. #trolljima

Is Joakim Mogren CG?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tookay

The interview is still fishy, 4chan notwithstanding. It is unlike other GT interviews completely :p

Nobody's debating that it was fishy.

That doesn't point to the conclusion that Konami suddenly has the ability, finances, and time to create, capture, and render a minute-long segment for a little-watched cable broadcast on a little-watched cable channel.

Just let this be a lesson that we can believe anything if we set our hearts to it~

inpYbxcXdR2JP.gif

Mdk7

How could people seriously believe that was CG - even more consumer level, real-time CG - it's beyond my imagination.

jgminto

lol. The Fox Engine looks really impressive. But there's a limit to what a game engine can do and what a team would do for a short interview. It's common sense really.

Tookay

EXACTLY, it was SUCH a giveaway too. I mean, they made this absolutely indistinguishable from life CG and then decided to fuck it up and give him an unnatural blink at the end for no reason. How could it not be CG?

CLEARLY IT WAS INTENTIONAL SO THE SUPERIOR EYES OF TEAMCG COULD PICK UP ON IT.

Anteater

♪ We are not your kind of people.
You seem kind of phoney.
Everything's a lie.
We are not your kind of people.

Don't want to be like you.
Ever in our lives.
We fight when you start talking.
There's nothing but white noise

TeamReal

Dambrosi

Banned
I'm so proud to be #TeamReal.

Though...kind of disappointed, too.

Oh well, maybe later in the next gen.

Also, this Fox Engine conference is surprisingly captivating.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
I really feel like this should be the TeamCG anthem at this point in time.

That said, I have no regrets.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I dunno. Aren't they all getting tags that say "TeamStupid" or something?

We should force them to watch several movies in a row and spot all the CG used in every shot, there's no way they'd miss anything after all. But for every miss, they get some penalty. We can start with Zodiac. :p

Top Bottom