• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
You next week:

pirate-docking-real-one-o.gif

Next week?
I'm already like that right now.

Get ready for:

26d.gif

We need a bigger trash can for Pudding and Carrot.

Huh, I guess Big Mom is part giant after all.

I'm surprised Oda actually gave Sanji a badass moment after all this time. I'm guessing this chapter is here to show he's actually a level above his family in terms of strength.

I'm surprised the guest for the party didn't pass out immediately like most of Big Mom's crew. Were they not close or enough or are they stronger than they appear?

Red Fire

Nami >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Robin

Robin is just so... ugly. That hair, the eyes, wtf is that nose. Her voice is weird too. Doesn't appeal to me at all.

Red Fire

Robin is also worst strawhat. I mean i like her, but she is ugly af and all the other strawhats are way better

ALSO the original brown eyed robin is way better than blue eyed robin from the anime. I don't know why they changed her eye color in the anime.

Robin is also worst strawhat. I mean i like her, but she is ugly af and all the other strawhats are way better

ALSO the original brown eyed robin is way better than blue eyed robin from the anime. I don't know why they changed her eye color in the anime.

This isn't even God Usopp level bait. This is flimsy Caesar Clown level bait, bruh.

For shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom