• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Down

Banned
To semi stop trolling.

While I prefer Robin design, I prefer Nami as a character and her gags are better :p

You get this bone you black leg duck.

Ogodei

I don't think anyone would debate that Robin's underutilized, but her character changes since the timeskip have been lovely. She has a fanciful imagination now.

*shudders*

Somebody mentioned Brook x Big Mom in that shipping thread and I thought of this image.

images

Xux

Sanji looks so cool standing there with his feet on fire and shit.

What a cool guy.

Also, I like Robin.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

Xux

Also, can we get the digitally colored manga in English in the next ten years maybe? That shit looks super cool. This fan art/coloring is making me want it all over again.

Ray Down

Banned
Also, can we get the digitally colored manga in English in the next ten years maybe? That shit looks super cool. This fan art/coloring is making me want it all over again.
Wish we could get some official release in English...maybe one day.

Though they are still far behind, still in Dressrosa, early 2015 Dressrosa.

Also Toei messed up Koala hair in the anime.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Some cropped avas for you blackleg, should you choose to use them

69hIqZf.jpg

2E3nUNu.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Doesn't help Robin hasn't had a 1V1 someone since...Skypiea I believe.
It's because she's really hard to design fights for, I imagine. Her fruit is definitely more of a support ability (outside of neck snapped = u ded lol)

marmoka

Banned
Robin got my attention from the very beginning. She was very mysterious, her behaviour was weird, we didn't know what she was planning,... I remember her assaulting the Strawhats in Whisky Peak, and offering them a log to reach Alabasta; also when she saved Luffy from getting swallowed by Crocodile's sands, and asked him about the Will of D; the high bounty she had; the poneglyph event and she lying to Crocodile,... She was still quite mysterious in Skypeia. I felt like we started to know her well in Enies Lobby and her flashback.

What's more, she's not only just a very special character. She's the only one in the world who can read poneglyphs, she's been escaping from justice and everyone for 20 years, she's been with the revolutionary army for 2 years,... Even Dragon likes her, and needs her to exist for some reason we ignore by now.

I think she's a pretty cool character. And she knows a lot about the One Piece universe we don't. Right now, for me, she's the most important character of the series. I mean, Zoro could die and there would be a swordman less, Sanji could die and they would need another chef, but Robin dies and,... Screw all the story. They cannot reach Raftel, they cannot discover what happened in the void century,...

And her design is beautiful. She looks better by far in the manga than in the anime. I still prefer her old design rather than the one she has now. As somebody said above, Ray Down I think, she looks like Hancock with glasses; it happened to me many times to mistake Robin with Hancock fanart. Hancock is the most beautiful woman in the world, and Robin looks like her, so we could conclude that Robin is the second most beautiful woman in One Piece.

Red Fire

I'm not baiting I'm serious
Again i don't dislike robin but she's just mehhh.

Strawhat list goes like this:

1. Franky
1.5 VIVI <3
2. Luffy/Zoro/Sanji/Usopp/Jinbei/Brook
3. Carrot/Chopper
4. Nami

587. Robin

May vary from time to time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom