• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| Hillary Clinton testifies before the House Select Committee on Benghazi

Status
Not open for further replies.

operon

So they have been giving out about here using a personal email server, and now someone wanted her to have used it more.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
They're not even on her staff. Wow, Hillary is just taking care of this, doing those no look passes.

I want to bring to your attention this email, which reads, and I quote,

"Hillary Clinton is entirely responsible for Behghazi"

That's from an email I sent to Trey Gowdy

How do you respond

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
So, I haven't been able to follow this morning. Sounds like the Republicans are doing their part in putting her in the white house?

You know.. I really don't like the argument of "compared to x, y isn't worth this much effort" but I really do think this Benghazi investigation really seems to miss the mark on what's important.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Hillary snatched her before she tried to get that dig in and exit stage left.

Sh1ner

Martha trying to close on a cutting statement, she must of thinking Hillary would not have responded? She's a fool.

It's amazing to see a lightweight go against a heavyweight. Sit down sweet summer child.

Hillary is practically a stark after so many of these committees.

aeolist

Banned
Clinton seems relaxed for the most part. Clearly she rather be somewhere else but nervous isn't the word I'd use for her.

the majority of her adult life she's been under intense public scrutiny, and most of that time she's spent being viciously attacked. this hearing is a farce and everyone knows it, no way it would even come close to shaking her up.

Honestly mad props for Hilary dealing with these assclowns. I understand the need for oversight but this is stupid.

Wait.

Lynch Obama strike him from the books on winning the presidency this term and give Romney 3 terms!

Am I doing it right?

Owzers

Clinton seems relaxed for the most part. Clearly she rather be somewhere else but nervous isn't the word I'd use for her.

she's got to out-serious them and avoid a "what difference does it make" moment. And apologize for murdering four Americans.

lol holy shit this is too entertaining. The clowns on the R side making fools of themselves then the D's just smugly talking about it and giggling.

Adam Smith calling it like it is.

Gowdy and friends are fucking clowns.

I mean its like bizzaro world. Are the Republicans arguing that Hillary Should be making all decisions from her desk at the state department? meanwhile the democrats are level headed and explain that people on the ground there take their own responsibility and make decisions.

why would you argue against that?

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
You think they went nuts when Obama won re-election?

Watch what happens next November. She is the long-term embodiment of everything they hate.

If Killary becomes the murderer-in-chief that will be the day my country dies and I will be forced to move to nation more in line with my beliefs, like Saudi Arabia.

adj_noun

You think they went nuts when Obama won re-election?

Watch what happens next November. She is the long-term embodiment of everything they hate.

Anyone too young to really remember Bill's time too well, buckle up.

Ain't no hate-on like a Clinton hate-on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom