• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| Hillary Clinton testifies before the House Select Committee on Benghazi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot wait for the news channels to announce her as President-elect next year. I want to see the nuttiest of nut jobs melt down and see how many times my "Christian" friends on my friends list on Facebook use the word "hate" or worse.

NeoXChaos

I cannot wait for the news channels to announce her as President-elect next year. I want to see the nuttiest of nut jobs melt down and see how many times my "Christian" friends on my friends list on Facebook use the word "hate" or worse.

what happened to #feelthebern?

Paskil

I cannot wait for the news channels to announce her as President-elect next year. I want ti see the nuttiest of nut jobs melt down and see how many times my "Christian" friends on my friends list on Facebook use the word "hate" or worse.

Probably something like, "I guess it makes sense to send a BC to DC."

You can imagine the words that B and C represent

Mecha

what happened to #feelthebern?

Nothing will ever happen to it.

mgPg0Ko.jpg

gdt

I hope all these great moments make it to a YouTube compilation tonight. I'm at work so I can't watch :(. Only able to read Gaf.

Owzers

yes or no, and sometimes an actual answer please. Did you enjoy killing Christopher Stevens or just the other three?

Sh1ner

Andrew on "congress needs to do its job"

Nice!

Speaker - hey I am still an idiot that needs to point out I am still the idiot here!

Lynn Westmoreland "yes or no answer please but I want a full answer"

Those are both contradictory statements in the same fucking sentence. Christ I don't even like Hillary but at least make attainable requests for the person who is being questioned.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Gowdy was super sassy. I wonder if everyone else will get worn down before they wear Clinton down. We still got like 6-8 more hours of this. The show is just starting!

So far, the issues they're bringing up don't have enough validity to slip her up. I mean...using emails from two people who aren't even on her staff...she smacked that away without even looking at the binder.

"We must find out the truth about these dead! Now let's disparage the security officers who gave their lives to try to protect them."

Sh1ner

Did he just disparage the dead?

Yes this piece of shit just did. This clearly shows its not about saving American lives, lets insult the dead who we are here to speak about, did we do enough to save them?"

edit: Clintons scathing response to the insult to the dead. You go women, you slay them!

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
This is so boring. Even taking the view of someone that believes the republicans are right, this is boring. We've gone through all this a million times before. There's nothing left to investigate, nothing left to ask, and nothing left to argue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom