• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Person of Interest – Season 4 |OT| Gods Will Be Watching – Tuesdays 10/9c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chariot

Sölf;180195604 said:
Can't they somehow kill him off in that hospital so he can go back to appear in a superior show?
The series has bad reception, but somehow get's renewed every year. It's baffling, seeing how Person of Interest suffers.

Just finished the episode with that little girl

YOOOOOOOOOOO

THESE BOSS ASS BITCHES RIGHT HERE

"YOU WORK FOR ME NOW" JOSS HOLY SHIT

AND SHAW IS FUCKING BADASS AND I SWEAR IT STARTED FUCKIN RAINING IN FRONT OF MY TV AT THE END OF THAT EPISODE

John-Reese-person-of-interest-32362745-245-245.gif

ONE OF US, ONE OF US.

You left off the word SON.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so happy right now can't wait for the next update ONE OF US ONE OF US :D:D:D

Nobility

Banned
Just finished the episode with that little girl

YOOOOOOOOOOO

THESE BOSS ASS BITCHES RIGHT HERE

"YOU WORK FOR ME NOW" JOSS HOLY SHIT

AND SHAW IS FUCKING BADASS AND I SWEAR IT STARTED FUCKIN RAINING IN FRONT OF MY TV AT THE END OF THAT EPISODE

You only just begun the journey...

MKh5eIC.gif

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Season 4 finale gave me chills down my spine.

BTW, what's the episode Htown is talking about? I think I know which one is, but I can't put my finger on it.
The one Carter knew all along Laskey or whatever was just put there to have an eye on her.

Sölf;180149785 said:
Is there already a release date for S5?

Not yet, aside from 2016 :(

Sober

BTW, what's the episode Htown is talking about? I think I know which one is, but I can't put my finger on it.
The one Carter knew all along Laskey or whatever was just put there to have an eye on her.

Probably Razgovr last I checked. Or the one right after.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
"Shaw."
"Reese."
"Gotta save somebody."
"Know the feeling."

lol

the machine is up to some shit apparently

Also I would totally be okay if the show had multiple teams running around doing stuff

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

Yep. Where he tries to ambush her at the bar, and the bartender tries to shoot her with the shotgun and she shoots him first... with the other dude's gun.

God I love it when Carter entirely runs out of fucks.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer

Wait seriously? 2016??

Chariot

Did I hear the series being called a 2015-16 show? I think it will start this year and then stumbles into it's usual minefield of breaks.

edit: Just looked it up. Most sources say mid-season, no fall :(
Shit guys, you'll never believe who's number came up this time.
OMG

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Almost done with season 3, really liking the show.

One of my favorite moments so far was at the very end of the episode where
they catch Simmons, and Elias shows up in his hospital room and is so smooth when he tells him why he's about to die

That was the dopest shit I have seen in my whole life

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Almost done with season 3, really liking the show.

One of my favorite moments so far was at the very end of the episode where
they catch Simmons, and Elias shows up in his hospital room and is so smooth when he tells him why he's about to die

That was the dopest shit I have seen in my whole life

That scene gave me legit chills.

That scene gave me legit chills.

'Well, there remains a debt. Civilization rests on the principle that we treat our criminals better than they treated their victims, that we not stoop to their level.'

'But you and I are outliers; we're not really a part of civilization. We're something... older. Which means, of course, that we can do the things that civilized people can't. I offered to kill you for Detective Carter many times, and she always said no. She was civilized to the very end. I don't think she liked me. But I liked her very much. You killed her. So now I consider it my responsibility to fix the particular problem that is you, Officer Simmons.'

'You really think you're gonna be the one to kill me?'

'No. No, my friend is going to kill you. I'm just gonna watch.'

THE BEST

Apoc29

CQE-EctW8AAwkWS.jpg

Shit guys, you'll never believe who's number came up this time.

*FORCE PAIR COMPLETE*

"Finch, I've tapped into his phone. Soon we'll find out whether we're dealing with a victim or perpetrator."

"Mr. Reese, do you really believe that the Pope is capable of committing a violent crime?"

"How many numbers have we investigated ever go the way we expect it to?"

"Point taken. Make sure to bring the rocket launcher."

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
*FORCE PAIR COMPLETE*

"Finch, I've tapped into his phone. Soon we'll find out whether we're dealing with a victim or perpetrator."

"Mr. Reese, do you really believe that the Pope is capable of committing a violent crime?"

Missed Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch opportunity.

*FORCE PAIR COMPLETE*

*sees suspicious looking man walking up to pope*

FINCH IT'S HAPPENING RIGHT NOW I'M GOING IN

*man hugs pope*

"false alarm"

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
'Well, there remains a debt. Civilization rests on the principle that we treat our criminals better than they treated their victims, that we not stoop to their level.'

'But you and I are outliers; we're not really a part of civilization. We're something... older. Which means, of course, that we can do the things that civilized people can't. I offered to kill you for Detective Carter many times, and she always said no. She was civilized to the very end. I don't think she liked me. But I liked her very much. You killed her. So now I consider it my responsibility to fix the particular problem that is you, Officer Simmons.'

'You really think you're gonna be the one to kill me?'

'No. No, my friend is going to kill you. I'm just gonna watch.'

THE BEST

I'm going to be so sad when this show ends.

Lonestar

As long as you watch the following episode before quitting like so many Taraji fans did.

Seriously, she pissed me off with her whole "well, I always planned on leaving to go do movies, oops, going to go do Empire" spiel. But then, with it's ratings, guess it was an ok move, even though it sounds like a Soap Opera comedy, filled with Boo Boo Kitty, Garter Belts in the boardroom and Terrence Howard's Crazy Math.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
The part H-town is certainly talking about, I didn't even have it actually spoiled for me but knew it was inevitable just due to being aware of how TV works and
The actress being a lead on Empire now
indicating their presence on PoI being over.

Patryn

Did I hear the series being called a 2015-16 show? I think it will start this year and then stumbles into it's usual minefield of breaks.

edit: Just looked it up. Most sources say mid-season, no fall :(

Yeah, because of the shortened season. Remember that we're getting 13, and not 22 episodes.

As long as you watch the following episode before quitting like so many Taraji fans did.

Seriously, she pissed me off with her whole "well, I always planned on leaving to go do movies, oops, going to go do Empire" spiel. But then, with it's ratings, guess it was an ok move, even though it sounds like a Soap Opera comedy, filled with Boo Boo Kitty, Garter Belts in the boardroom and Terrence Howard's Crazy Math.

Yeah, I wanted to like Empire but its pretty terrible.

You can't blame her tho because seeing as shes the star of a popular show I'm sure she makes a lot mor3

It was the better decision

Lonestar

Yeah, I wanted to like Empire but its pretty terrible.

You can't blame her tho because seeing as shes the star of a popular show I'm sure she makes a lot mor3

It was the better decision

Yet I still see people lambaste POI (Nolan and Plageman) for killing her off, and continue to politic for it's early cancellation.

I do wonder how her character would grow with what ends up happening later on, if she had survived.
If assuming she still new about the Machine and involved with Team Machine, you have to assume she too would need to "disappear." What would that mean for her family? Would her Son have to get a new ID too? How do you explain that to him? To his Father? How do you explain that to the rest of the cops? To the City, as she's effectively known as the person who brought down HR?

Who knows, maybe if she never bothered to go on a 1 person war against HR, she'd still be alive, probably not end up on Samaritan's radar, and still win once Samaritan's "Correction" happens, as I'd figure some of HR would end up getting "corrected."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom