• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Person of Interest – Season 4 |OT| Gods Will Be Watching – Tuesdays 10/9c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chariot

Yo I just got through episode 21 and about 15 minutes through episode 22 of season 2

you know with the reset

just had to stop and say I can't handle this shit this show is BANANAS

fuuuuuuck this show is so much fun
Oh, you just wait. It's going to be amazing!

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
omg

carter

elias

root

the machine

and harold with the one piece tier backstory

this show, you guys

iosefe

I realise I forgot today this fucking show.

So yeah. I remember my mom and dad were suggesting it to me a bit back. I regret not hopping in then

Oh boy. If you like Shaw now you going to love the roads they go down with that character...

Oh and was the Prison episode Season 2 or 3? That is a real fun one.

Chris1

I don't think Htown is going to survive
the crossing
. Still my favourite episode and the best story arc.
If then Else
comes real close though

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
I don't think Htown is going to survive
the crossing
. Still my favourite episode and the best story arc.
If then Else
comes real close though

I don't think Htown is gonna survive Season 3.

Oh and was the Prison episode Season 2 or 3? That is a real fun one.

You mean
when John was arrested
? Yeah, Season 2.

the one where Reese gets locked up and Carter has to question him?

Yeah that one.

And it ends with Reese strutting out of jail with eminence front playing and its the smoothest thing in the world.

I only caught the show randomly when it aired but that two part was the one that grabbed me.

Cardon

I'm lttp on this but marathon through S1 on Netflix and loved it. Going through S2 right now and that debut ep with Shaw was amazing. Liked that they showed that side of the equation so to speak, and all together it solidified me feeling that this is one of my all time fave shows. Just don't hope the later seasons disappoint.

I'm lttp on this but marathon through S1 on Netflix and loved it. Going through S2 right now and that debut ep with Shaw was amazing. Liked that they showed that side of the equation so to speak, and all together it solidified me feeling that this is one of my all time fave shows. Just don't hope the later seasons disappoint.

It's one of my favourite eps, and shaw is awesome (though not bear level lol)

We need a poi version of that one of us! One of us! Gif

Chris1

S3 and S4 are the best seasons. You don't have to worry about the later seasons disappointing. The jump in quality from S2 -> S3 is huge.

YES ONE MORE ! :D:D:D

Awesome keep this going gaf love all the new folks <3

Aselith

I ended last night after watching, Beta, the third to last episode of season 3. It was...very hard to stop watching there lol.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
I ended last night after watching, Beta, the third to last episode of season 3. It was...very hard to stop watching there lol.

The S3 finale (specially the last scene) is just amazing.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Also I guess Terrance Howard runs WGN America because they have s4 in syndication but I've been told they keep skipping every fourth episode or something.

Is this a 1x1=2 meta joke? Hahaha.

Htown

so first episode of season 3

seems like this turned into an ensemble show at some point, rather than just being about Reese and Harold

I'm okay with that

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
I'm giggling at the anticipation of S3 reactions from you.

Htown

Okay so I just finished the second episode where they didn't save that guy from the information company

I'm starting to feel like there are maybe too many factions trying to make moves in this show. It's starting to get overwhelming

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
I know the feeling, but it still quite amazing how the storyline ties all these characters together, quite spectacularly so.

Aselith

Okay so I just finished the second episode where they didn't save that guy from the information company

I'm starting to feel like there are maybe too many factions trying to make moves in this show. It's starting to get overwhelming

I would say despite having a lot of groups, the show keeps it manageable throughout at least up to the point where I am and most episodes are going to focus on one and maybe two of the factions.

WITHOUT spoilers I can say don't worry about that THIS SHOW can handle it and handles it with care like no other.
Keep the updates going :D

Aselith

Whoa shit got real as fuck in that Season 3 finale! Please, Netflix, gimme 4!

calculating-response.gif

Htown

Just finished the episode with that little girl

YOOOOOOOOOOO

THESE BOSS ASS BITCHES RIGHT HERE

"YOU WORK FOR ME NOW" JOSS HOLY SHIT

AND SHAW IS FUCKING BADASS AND I SWEAR IT STARTED FUCKIN RAINING IN FRONT OF MY TV AT THE END OF THAT EPISODE

Chariot

YOOOOOOOOOOO

AND SHAW IS FUCKING BADASS AND I SWEAR IT STARTED FUCKIN RAINING IN FRONT OF MY TV AT THE END OF THAT EPISODE
John-Reese-person-of-interest-32362745-245-245.gif

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion

YOOOOOOOOOOO

You left off the word SON.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Behold, PoI-GAF, how another impressionable young man converts from The Holy Church of
Shaw
to the Sacred Communion of
Raw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom