• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 to be Splorgenborg exclusive; 20X6 release

iNvid02

who did this i want a name

kD8341O.jpg

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Really? No PS3 version?

Well in the west i could see a PC and PS4 version...that could be why they delayed it as well..PS3 version would sell next to nothing.

*edit*

Fake?

Zia

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

zeromcd73

Getting back home and catching up on this thread post by post was awesome.
Shit, I already told sold my PS4 and they guy said he was on his way over, and now when I called him to cancel the transaction he's saying he's coming over anyway so I can give him money for the gas he spent. Contemplating just locking my door and not answering, he sounded pissed.
Especially this post. Holy shit lmao

I was going to be pissed if the PS3 version was cancelled. I waited a very long time for that game to wrap up my PS3 collection only for it to have been cancelled.

dity

God damn this is fake. But lol saw someone on twitter say "and this is why gaf is scum" and lol'd.

Everything these days is 3D printing and hacks. Persona 5 will be 3D printed in due time.

Okay well I read the thread and now I'm disappointed.... Maybe someday we'll get PC versions of P5 and Catherine, one can only dream.

Shit, I already told sold my PS4 and they guy said he was on his way over, and now when I called him to cancel the transaction he's saying he's coming over anyway so I can give him money for the gas he spent. Contemplating just locking my door and not answering, he sounded pissed.
I want to believe.

Top Bottom