• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 to be Splorgenborg exclusive; 20X6 release

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Not into persona but a splorgenborg reference in 2016 made me all happy feely. Thanks OP!
Edit hell no got nothing to do with mods lol

xzeldax3

If PS3 is cancelled or delayed, that would suck.

But a PC version would be downright shocking and awesome considering Atlus hasn't put any of their stuff on Steam yet.

Too bad it was all a hack though.

latest

(He's right. My theory makes sense but I don't have something to prove it. What should I do?)

Believe in yourself.

Don't ask why the poster called out GAF, ask what their intention was. What would they gain out of it?

What they would gain? Well, first of all this seems to be a GAF isolated event, so writing GAf right into the post could mean they were trying to make up their mistake. Like a ruse.

Admit it, Mr. Wright. Not even you can prove this theory of yours. So let's get on with it I have other things to do tod-

latest

Mr. Edgeworth...

Your hair is TERRIBLE!

latest

Best post on GAF? Best post on GAF.

latest

(He's right. My theory makes sense but I don't have something to prove it. What should I do?)

Believe in yourself.

Don't ask why the poster called out GAF, ask what their intention was. What would they gain out of it?

What they would gain? Well, first of all this seems to be a GAF isolated event, so writing GAF right into the post could mean they were trying to make up their mistake. Like a ruse.

Admit it, Mr. Wright. Not even you can prove this theory of yours. So let's get on with it I have other things to do tod-

latest

Mr. Edgeworth...

Your hair is TERRIBLE!

latest
Amazing.....this post brightened my day a little.

Top Bottom