• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you go back?

38793.gif

tkscz

What bothers me are his posts about wanting to bang fat chicks; then fast forward a few months later and we get cutesy posts with pictures of a random girl (probably stolen from Facebook) claiming its Aguirre. Not only is this dishonest, its creepy in an internet predator sort of way. So not only are the cutesy post annoying, they are creepy and annoying.

Please don't ban me mods:)

Who besides me does this?

NinjaBoiX

That Sheldon thing was definitely hilarious at first, with the Zimbabwe thing. But now it's like, "wait, wait, guys, I got another one. What if I move some letters around? Huh? That's got to be funny right?"

It was funny. But someone drove it through a brick wall 10 times over.

Avixph

That Sheldon thing was definitely hilarious at first, with the Zimbabwe thing. But now it's like, "wait, wait, guys, I got another one. What if I move some letters around? Huh? That's got to be funny right?"

It was funny. But someone drove it through a brick wall 10 times over.

Nothing relating to The Big Bang Theory has ever been funny.

NinjaBoiX

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia does that, and it's pretty damn funny.
What, the sound mix is dropped to absolute zero after every line? Yeah, it really doesn't. Like, at all.

And yes, Always Sunny is a lot funnier the BBT, but geez, the lengths some people go to to bring it down borders on sad desperation.

StopLikingWhatIDontLike_9969.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom