• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avixph

What, the sound mix is dropped to absolute zero after every line? Yeah, it really doesn't. Like, at all.

And yes, Always Sunny is a lot funnier the BBT, but geez, the lengths some people go to to bring it down borders on sad desperation.

StopLikingWhatIDontLike_9969.jpg
Not after every line, but it's sometimes done to make certain scenes especially cringe worthy.

I think we can all agree that, love it or hate it, Big Bang Theory is at least better than 2 Broke Girls.

What is that?

NinjaBoiX

Übermatik;48714042 said:
Well look at funny comedies that don't have laughter tracks... like Peep Show, or S.P.A.C.E.D.
Oh yeah, absolutely. But there is a difference between intentionally not having a laugh track, and someone poorly editing out the laughter track so someone is effectively pressing the mute button whenever someone isn't talking. Yeah, it sounds awful. Um, well done?

All I'm saying, is its a poor, cheap way to critique the show.

Avixph

Übermatik;48715431 said:
Can we get the mods to put Aguirre on some kind of universal block list? That way he/she/it would still keep posting, but not realise that no-one could see the posts... it'd be perfect.

NO.

Some kind of killfile system that blocks posts that endlessly mention Aguirre would be even more useful. Or perhaps an Aguirre love/hate thread in the Community sub forum?

NinjaBoiX

Übermatik;48715431 said:
Can we get the mods to put Aguirre on some kind of universal block list? That way he/she/it would still keep posting, but not realise that no-one could see the posts... it'd be perfect.
I thought you were a nice guy...

Übermatik;48715431 said:

That would be great actually.

Troll

Banned
Übermatik;48715431 said:

tumblr_lhkdez69U81qblm06.gif

Melchiah

I really don't get this continuing Aguirre angst. Her posts aren't even that bad anymore, especially when compared to the repeated meme faces posted by others on the past Funny Pics threads. Put her on ignore and the problem is solved. It's all the same to me whether she's actually a girl or not.

Avixph

I really don't get this continuing Aguirre angst. Her posts aren't even that bad anymore, especially when compared to the repeated meme faces posted by others on the past Funny Pics threads. Put her on ignore and the problem is solved. It's all the same to me whether she's actually a girl or not.

Gaf loves to hate Aguirre, unfortunately this leads to crying.

NinjaBoiX

Big Bang Theory has its moments

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2Z3uYuU7rc

Usually when they don't write Sheldon as being a total cunt to everyone and is instead a little naive and helpless. His bonding with Leonards mother episodes are hilarious
I like the episode where he is trying to mould Penny with positive reinforcement. He gives her a chocolate, every time she does something he deems favourable. When Leonard tells him how awful his behaviour is, he squirts him with water, saying "bad Leonard". That cracked me up.

I also like this exchange between Sheldon and his mother:

Sheldon: They’re not my friends.

Mrs Cooper: All right. If you recall, when you were little, we sat right here at this very spot and we talked about some of the problems you had getting along with the neighbour kids.

Sheldon: That was different. They were threatened by my intelligence and too stupid to know that’s why they hated me.

I like the episode where he is trying to mould Penny with positive reinforcement. He gives her a chocolate, every time she does something he deems favourable. When Leonard tells him how awful his behaviour is, he squirts him with water, saying "bad Leonard". That cracked me up.

I also like this exchange between Sheldon and his mother:

Sheldon: They’re not my friends.

Mrs Cooper: All right. If you recall, when you were little, we sat right here at this very spot and we talked about some of the problems you had getting along with the neighbour kids.

Sheldon: That was different. They were threatened by my intelligence and too stupid to know that’s why they hated me.

Lol. I love that episode and the one where Raj convinces Sheldon to come out with a Green Lantern lamp and they score. I also love this exchange.

Beverley: Oh, speaking of fathers, Leonard, that reminds me, I’m divorcing yours.
Leonard: What?
Beverley: Yes. He was cheating on me.
Leonard: When did this happen?
Beverley: Mmm, well, let’s see. Sheldon, when did I leave Leonard’s father?
Sheldon: September 22nd.
Beverley: Oh, yes, that’s right. The weekend after Leonard’s dog died.
Leonard: Mitzy’s dead?
Sheldon: She was old and blind, Leonard. What choice did we have?
Leonard: I don’t believe this. Why am I the last to know?
Beverley: Excuse me, Leonard, I am the one who’s getting a divorce, Mitzy is the one who is dead. Why are you the one making a fuss?

Just the fact Sheldon and Beverly are complete sociopaths and bessies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom