• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theecliff

Banned
"I celebrate myself and sing myself."
ah, song of myself?

osFpbEw.gif

i just spent an entire week writing an essay on Whitman, Emily Dickinson and Robert Duncan. i then proceeded to ruin all the work put into said essay by failing to properly prepare for and subsequently fucking up the following exam in the module. 👍🏼
did you get unbanned today?
tuesday, but had an exam on wednesday

might have to disappear again soon

Pick up the nearest book to you, turn to page 45. The first sentence explains your love life. If this isn't funny enough, try the next book, and the next book, and just keep going until you have something to post on NeoGAF. This could take up to 25 books (if you own that many) but the effort will surely be worth it.

Godspeed.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Icefox the Smelly Nose. Great.

komplanen

Destino era mais esperto que isso. Ele estendeu os braços, apontando suas manoplas, e destruiu as vigas que sustentavam a área frontal da fortaleza.

Wait, what? Whos's from Canada then?

Über is from Chavlandia
Fume5 is from the awesome island with all the neat wildlife
Melchiah is from where I'm from
DD and Panda are apparently from a Red Cross camp in some jungle
Lilith I've seen on a green field in a picture so definitely not Canada

Hmm...

Then who the fuck am I thinking of who's Canadian? I'm confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom