• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walshicus

just_started_a_new_project.jpg

"What are you quarking at, pupper?"

1/10
Bought this for my nephew last month...

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

komplanen

At first I was a little hesitant because it's not Pixar and I didn't want to tread the same ground as all the furries, but today I watched Zootopia and it's a really nice movie. Animation is top notch and the story was OK.

komplanen

^^

Can I get the explanation on this one? Is it funny because there's awkward eye contact and everyone is making that same face? Does the fact that the girl #1 is going to print something have anything to do with it? Are all those other people there in line before her? Or is it funny because you wouldn't expect there to be many people in a small printing room but there are? The blonde woman is pretty tho. I almost feel like I recognize her from somewhere.

^^

Can I get the explanation on this one? Is it funny because there's awkward eye contact and everyone is making that same face? Does the fact that the girl #1 is going to print something have anything to do with it? Are all those other people there in line before her? Or is it funny because you wouldn't expect there to be many people in a small printing room but there are? The blonde woman is pretty tho.
It's making fun of the White People Face. It might be a thing only American white people do though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom