• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation 4 consoles sitting in a warehouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

beast786

xOnJdnJ.jpg

America is ready for PS4

they need to interview banderes and let him know all the crazy gifs going around. He would probably be more proud of that then any movie he's done.

Yeah. It's Nov 15th BY 8pm.

My UPS guy is nuts and delivers well up to 10:30pm. I'm going to be pacing all day.

I've scheduled the 15th, 16th and 17th off from work. On the 14th, I'm gonna be up late tossing my cookies from anxiety.lol My stuff has gone to neighbors houses only to arrive at my place 10 days later.

This isn't the same one but it looks EXACTLY like that besides the support beams. I just bought this stand like 2-3 weeks ago and was blown away by how awesome it looks in person. I have a Sony W900A sitting on top and cant wait to have my PS4 there aswell.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00127ZD0M/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Can that stand support large TVs like 42" or 50" inch? I'm interested in it but I don't want it to buckle under the weight of the tv

FuturusX

Yeah. It's Nov 15th BY 8pm.

My UPS guy is nuts and delivers well up to 10:30pm. I'm going to be pacing all day.

It won't take me that long to wrap up my first game of Killzone on your PS4. After that, I'll wrap it back up and bring it right over.

Bruno

Can that stand support large TVs like 42" or 50" inch? I'm interested in it but I don't want it to buckle under the weight of the tv

Yes I have my 55inch Sony W900A on it which weighs around 40lbs.

Weight Capacity Top Shelf : 125 Lb
Weight Capacity Middle Shelf : 50 Lb
Weight Capacity Bottom Shelf : 50 Lb

I should do this...UPS doesn't usually show up to my place until after 5pm or so. I took the day off so that would be a total waste (and I'd be going nuts).

Didn't a Gaffer who works at UPS advise against it? In the off chance that they screw up and put it on the truck for delivery, the UPS guy will just skip your delivery and bring it back to the Customer Center at the end of his route and you may have to wait til Monday to get it there

Jarsonot

I just double-checked my Amazon order again.

Sometimes I like to just... look at it.

We're very very close now. Very very close.

Didn't a Gaffer who works at UPS advise against it? In the off chance that they screw up and put it on the truck for delivery, the UPS guy will just skip your delivery and bring it back to the Customer Center at the end of his route and you may have to wait til Monday to get it there

that's why you do it quick like the day before. surely when it gets scanned they know where to go. if that happens just blame it on the guy ;P

that's why you do it quick like the day before. surely when it gets scanned they know where to go. if that happens just blame it on the guy ;P

heheh, yah I'm real tempted to try this myself, here's hoping Amazon ships my order early in the day (my stuff usually comes from a warehouse like 3 hours away from me) so they'd transfer it properly

heheh, yah I'm real tempted to try this myself, here's hoping Amazon ships my order early in the day (my stuff usually comes from a warehouse like 3 hours away from me) so they'd transfer it properly

so far when i signed up on ups.com i always get an email with tracking number, and date before amazon updates. that way should give you more time.

so far when i signed up on ups.com i always get an email with tracking number, and date before amazon updates. that way should give you more time.

o you mean UPS My Choice? Yeah I've been using that for a few months now. And now that I think about it, I think you're right, I usually do get a UPS email before the Amazon shipping confirmation

the nearest UPS Center is less than 2 miles from my house...i should totally do this...

I've been doing it with my last few shipments and it's worked perfectly. I always just make sure to make the change as soon as I get the tracking number so there is no confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom