• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation 4 consoles sitting in a warehouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LifEndz

I pre-ordered on Amazon but I'm kinda tempted to go to Gamestop for the midnight release just to see what it's like.

starrdrum17

Neo Member
So best buy's are saying they have extra stock for walk ins?

Hmmmmm ...

May have to call mine soon. They keep telling me they have no clue how much they are getting and that kind of stuff. All I know is they had 124 pre-orders.

Most employees don't. My gf is the one person at best buys that does all the stock counts for her store. So she can log in and see the store counts. They actually got like 220+ ds4 which blows my mind.

People without preorders do this: find best buys that aren't doing midnight launches (my gf store isn't) and get there early before they open. I imagine at any store if you are 20th or better in line and your golden. She said some store in Miami had 600+ preorders and 720 units incoming. Mind blown

joe2187

Banned
I'm kind of regretting my PS4 preorder.

There's no games that I really want to play on the PS4 really...what is the lineup of launch games for the PS4?

I might switch it to Xbone if that's even possible at this point

SnakeEyes

Banned
I'm 30 fucking years old and that picture from Amazon's warehouse is making me feel like I'm 13 and about to get an N64 for Christmas.

31 here and pretty excited as well. first day 1 console since ps2.

I am 35 and giddy as a school boy simply look at a PS4 box on the internet.
I'm 28 (29 next month) and I'm getting as excited with the lead up to the PS4 launch as I was when I was 6 and got given a Game Boy and Super Mario Land 2 for Christmas.

I think it's due to all the Banderas .gifs

weevles

Hate lineups, but you might get a lot of Street Passes. :p

Also, 42 here and excited as a little girl.

dieter.jpg

johnny956

Dang I'm starting to think Sony is going to have A LOT of extra stock for walk-ins

I mean Best buy supposedly has +20% for walk-ins

And lots of talk of gamestops having more than pre-order numbers

Yours indicate 56% over the pre--order allotment that's insane

I believe stores are getting their allotments based on their gaming department's performance, exception being if they had a lot of pre-orders then they would still have some leftover. So some stores may only have 10% available for walk-in while others will have 50% available. From what I'm seeing in my district is all stores should have walk ins but I'll get more info tonight.

I'm kind of regretting my PS4 preorder.

There's no games that I really want to play on the PS4 really...what is the lineup of launch games for the PS4?

I might switch it to Xbone if that's even possible at this point

Get da fuk outta here! This is a stock wanking thread...not an emo "aw man not sure about this, better get a xbone" thread.

D23

This will be my first day 1 console purchase ever. I wasn't able to get any of the previous console on day 1 cause I was broke. But not this time. I'm so excitteeeeed

Atolm

I'm 27, I've been playing since NES/Master System, and this will be the first console I can buy at launch. Can't wait!.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Dang I'm starting to think Sony is going to have A LOT of extra stock for walk-ins

I mean Best buy supposedly has +20% for walk-ins

And lots of talk of gamestops having more than pre-order numbers

Yours indicate 56% over the pre--order allotment that's insane

I hope they have heaps of extra stock, just so scalpers get fucked over.

40 with second child due 10 days prior to EU launch.

My wife is convinced I'm more excited about the 4 than the baby.

Name it PlayStation.

40 with second child due 10 days prior to EU launch.

My wife is convinced I'm more excited about the 4 than the baby.

AHAH brilliant.

I'm 30 with a 20 months kid. my wife says I like the ps4 more than them lol.
Some times, out of nowhere I whisper in her ear: "x days left"... Makes her mad. :)

Wookieomg

26 here, excited as a muh fucka. :) Will be my first generation to have day one consoles of all three major contenders: Ninty, MS, and Sony. Truly is a great time to be a gamer!!

Fiveshift

Neo Member
Oh shizzle I think I just got my UPS MyChoice notification for my TacoBell PS4...now to see how I can expedite this thing.

False Alarm my wife ordered something any didn't tell me ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom