• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Tizoc

Damn!!! my Plus expired earlier last month and I wasn't able to grab any of the games, I currently don't have any system (Sold my PS3, looking forward to get a PS4/Vita in the near future). I just bought a PS+ 1 year card just so I don't miss out on last month's games and turns out I'm unable to redeem it through the SEN website... looks like I might have to find someone to redeem it for me on a PS system or just miss out on last month's games.

Go to
SonyEntertainmentNetwork.com
Click on the redeem code/redeem cash code link and redeem your Plus sub.

Yawnier

Banned
Bought a year of PS+ yesterday, and I'm heavily considering getting either a PS4 or Vita sometime this summer to get the most out of it. Leaning towards the Vita actually.

Bought a year of PS+ yesterday, and I'm heavily considering getting either a PS4 or Vita sometime this summer to get the most out of it. Leaning towards the Vita actually.
Make sure you activate every game on the web store until you get a PS4 or Vita so you can have games waiting for you as soon as you get it!

ComputerBlue

Gold Member
I absolutely loved the first Trine game, on of my favorite smaller titles from last gen. Trine 2 for some reason didn't catch me the way the first did. But i'll definitely give it another go on PS4.

Damn! I want to download the Puppeteer but I cant access the store on my PS3 cause it doesnt work. I hope hey fix this issue soon before it comes off PS+

Why do some people insist on waiting to the last moment to get their + goodies? Do you just like living on the edge?

Well, I dont have a lot of time to set aside these days for gaming, work/wife/home and such and to top it off the PS store has been broken on the PS3 for like 5 days now, still with no fix from Sony. Thanks to calc84maniac, im gonna at least claim them that way.

I bought like 10x $30/yr ps+ cards last black friday. I'm set. used one so far to get an extra year.

today auto-recharge still took $50 from me and gave me an extra year ._.

i think I need to call support because it says my ps+ expires in june 2015 even though I added a year back in november/december

Well, I dont have a lot of time to set aside these days for gaming, work/wife/home and such and to top it off the PS store has been broken on the PS3 for like 5 days now, still with no fix from Sony. Thanks to calc84maniac, im gonna at least claim them that way.

I honestly understand that, really I do.
Gaming time is no longer as readily available as it once was for me either, but nevertheless just check out the store in the first week of the month instead of the last. - simples

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I honestly understand that, really I do.
Gaming time is no longer as readily available as it once was for me either, but nevertheless just check out the store in the first week of the month instead of the last. - simples
I don't understand that at all though. If you have time to post on GAF then you have time to redeem the games on the webstore.

Cuburt

I've been mostly disappointed with the selection of PS+ games so far. They aren't terrible but compared with the full retail releases that were being released for the PS3 starting last year and how many games are put on PS+ for the PS3 and Vita now, I feel like Sony is just trying to get me to buy the other platforms to get my money's worth for the service.

I was hoping this month would have a game like Knack like people were speculating. I'm probably going to let my membership run out after the year is up.

I've been mostly disappointed with the selection of PS+ games so far. They aren't terrible but compared with the full retail releases that were being released for the PS3 starting last year and how many games are put on PS+ for the PS3 and Vita now, I feel like Sony is just trying to get me to buy the other platforms to get my money's worth for the service.

I was hoping this month would have a game like Knack like people were speculating. I'm probably going to let my membership run out after the year is up.
you say that but once they build up a library and start giving better stuff away you'll re-sign. They don't just have much to give away. Can't even compare it to PS3 stuff.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Why couldn't they give Metal Gear Ground Zeroes, Infamous, Need For Speed or Assassin's Creed 4?

Well geez, MGSGZ and inFamous: SS were big sellers for their months (and they released less than 3 months ago, mind you. Not even PS3 retail games go to plus that fast). Assassin's Creed games don't typically show up on PS+ (outside of 3 for Europe, I think, and that's the worst one out there), and IDK anything about Need for Speed.

It just hasn't been that long. We haven't even got a single PS4 retail release, let alone high profile ones.

When will the EU store update? I wanna play shooter :D

Also I only just saw we can now finally pay with paypal! Sweet! No more buying PSN cards while im in the UK.

mattp

i dont understand this
youd rather have an unbelievably mediocre game like knack just because it cost $60 when it came out? instead of 2 fucking GREAT games like pixeljunk shooter 1/2 and trine 2?

Great my vita is stuck on 'please wait' after trying to delete a game....
After 10 mins I try to just turn the system off by holding the power button and now it's just on a black screen with the rotating loading thingy in the center.

Alpende

DutchGAF and maybe EU GAF.

If you individually search for the PS+ games for June they should pop up as free in the store.

Jimrpg

It's so worth it if u get all 3 systems and PS+. It would end a lot of the whining on the internet about lack of games on the service which is just crazy talk. I feel like sometimes people just ask for more no matter what they get.

I don't think ppl would be happy unless we got infamous SS, watch dogs, GTA V, Last of us, tear away, toukiden next month.

also it was only a short while ago that Xbox live gold didn't give us anything except online play

Alpende

Was Sony late to update the PS+ games this month?

I don't know, I guess. They haven't popped up for me until now (around 17:45 local time). I have no idea if Sony has standard update times or not.

EDIT:

Why is downloading from PSN always so godawful slow. 3 hours for 2.6GB file, ridiculous.

I started playing some Pixeljunk Shooter last night on the Vita and it's pretty great!
I had been wanting to get that on PC for a while now, but you can't beat free on PS+, haha.

I really enjoy the environmental interactions with lava and water and being able to shoot away weaker rock.

Top Bottom