• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

AndyD

aka andydumi
even though having both an external and a new bigger internal drive would be awesome. I'd much rather be able to install my own huge internal HHD, than be stuck with an awkward external HHD. I've already put a 500G HHD in my PS3 ages ago and it was easy and cheap. sad part is I already have to put in a 1T HHD in my PS4, I already have over 400G full of games!!!!

does anybody know if I can install a Hybrid SSD HHD in my PS4? I dont see why not but who knows.

You can. There's a thread around here with load time improvements and hybrids offer nearly the same dramatic improvement as SSDs without the cost.

If we can install an external USB 3 drive, I would very much like to get a 3.5 inch external hybrid and get everything digital going forward.

Hanmik

Yet another month without ps+ leaks.... sony please :(

Any guess to what July's PS plus games will be for PS4 ?

Asia gets these games..

IX4Rm48.jpg

http://asia.playstation.com/sg/en/psn/psPlus#comingOffers

and previously the PS4 games have been the same in EU and US..

Deimo5

EU got PS3/Vita Guacamelee at the end of the last year so I can believe that they wouldn't rehash it just for the new version

Towerfall and Strider for PS4? Sounds awesome! I hope they throw in something nice for PS3 and Vita while they're at it :D

Edit - last couple of times we (US & Europe) got same PS4 games as Asia, right?

LifEndz

Technically you stockpile games for PS3,PS4 and Vita without owning anyone of them.

Ain't that the truth. I had a Vita collection of more than ten games and I finally pulled the trigger and bought a Vita. Sony has a great way to sell other platforms to plus subscribers.

Celegus

Ain't that the truth. I had a Vita collection of more than ten games and I finally pulled the trigger and bought a Vita. Sony has a great way to sell other platforms to plus subscribers.

They got me last year as well, but they just keep giving me so many games that I haven't actually paid for any yet.

Oh man I really hope we get Towerfall. Game looks so fun and addictive. I plan on double-dipping on Guacamelee if we don't get that anyways. One of my favorites from last year.

Asia gets these games..

and previously the PS4 games have been the same in EU and US..

Hmm. Not personally a fan of those games, but the quality is decent. Lots of people will probably be content. June was a lot better for me.

I look forward to the following games that will probably/hopefully be included sometime in the next 6 months:
- Trials Fusion
- Child of Light
- Octodad
- Fez
- Rayman Legend

Sojgat

I have a question that I can't seem to find a clear answer on.

I'm thinking about getting a second PS4. I already have a PS Plus sub on my primary console. If I want to use online MP on the new second console as well (using my personal PSN account), do I have to buy a second sub?

Zoe

I have a question that I can't seem to find a clear answer on.

I'm thinking about getting a second PS4. I already have a PS Plus sub on my primary console. If I want to use online MP on the new second console as well (using my personal PSN account), do I have to buy a second sub?

As long as the original PS4 is set as your primary, only the account with Plus will be able to go online on the second PS4.

If you want people to be playing the same time as you, the best workaround is to use the second PS4 for your account and let the other person use the original PS4 with their own.

Sojgat

As long as the original PS4 is set as your primary, only the account with Plus will be able to go online on the second PS4.

If you want people to be playing the same time as you, the best workaround is to use the second PS4 for your account and let the other person use the original PS4 with their own.

Thanks.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Goddamnit, finally a game I want to try out shows up on PS+ and it's for PS4. Oh well.

Here's hoping Muramasa Rebirth works on the PSTV so I can play it in the future.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
You should absolutely play the first one, regardless if you want to try the sequel or not. Amazing game.
We've had it on the 360 for the longest time, but back in the day we had an SDTV and reading the text was so painful I never even bothered (I watched my boyfriend play it briefly, that's it). Game looked great though. We've had an HDTV for a while but I never went back to it.

I'd hate to switch between controllers though. Also, I just saw that DS3 has no local coop? Booooo!

Top Bottom