• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokken Tournament for Wii U (Spring 2016 WW) Announced at Pokemon World Championships

CPCunha

Sorry if this was asked before but I just started following... are those all the characters in the game? Isn't this thing out already? Plans for extra characters maybe?

JoeM86

Sorry if this was asked before but I just started following... are those all the characters in the game? Isn't this thing out already? Plans for extra characters maybe?

More are coming, don't fret. They announced a new one today afterall

Weebos

Banned

Its out in Arcades, typically they add more fighters for the console release.

I imagine we will get at least 4-5 more, if not even more.

-Horizon-

That Pikachu is insane.

Its so weird to see Pikachu like that lol.

tumblr_lph97e0eUV1qdrnl5o1_500.gif

With what Ishihara said last year and the fact that they're doing an invitational makes me think that Pokken will definitely be at Worlds eventually.

Amani

Pikachu's actually really cool. Good zoning tools, pretty fast. I do wonder how difficult combos are in this game.

Dat super though man. Always wanted Pikachu to punch shit.

trixx

will we be seeing pokken at next year's evo?
I'd like to see it but theres many great fighting games coming out soon and already great ones

Street fighter V, that robot fighting game, new tekken. Evo next year should be fun

Really want to hear their thoughts on the game though

Top Bottom