• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should fix this by posting more pics

I hope you enjoy photos in bad lighting conditions.

derpaogruq.jpg

Tash

Because our your history in FitGaf, I couldn't help looking at your picture and thinking of this one.
Dat squat form.
baby-squat.jpg

Haha, I wish. Gotta get back into gear. The house is taking up too much of my time and we have to get the workout area ready later. Decided to go for some Beachbody workout first to get my strength back up again and then start the serious lifting up again when we have our own room. :)

One reason I won't post a pic of myself is how truly ugly and goofy looking I am. It's so bad I'd actually be considered derailing the thread. lol.

Again, calling BS on this. Do it already :)

MYE

Here is a pic of my hand

UC5CMYl.jpg

After saving this tiny devil's creature from a tree...without gloves >_>

She is licking my hand now, but surely plotting her next move. Those killer eyes dont lie.
What have I brought home?!!!

I hope you enjoy photos in bad lighting conditions.
did you dye your hair? it looks so...red :eek:

iMcsgAzBHQk1Y.gif

Decided to gif myself.
you look slightly uncomfortable towards the end :D
I also demand a position in this stanza and lighting condition amnesty.
why? I don't see the problem
Here is a pic of my hand

UC5CMYl.jpg

She is licking my hand now, but surely plotting her next move. Those killer eyes dont lie.

aww :3 I'm proud of you!
will you keep him/her? :eek:

did you dye your hair? it looks so...red :eek:

No, that's just the blood of juniors.

It shows up like that in some photos. There's one of me and my sister at her graduation ceremony where it looks bright red as a result of the flash. In this case it's just awful lighting, it looks brown typically although there is a bit of red in there somewhere.

17/m/South Africa

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.

PM me ladies!

English(British) accent, please. I really like the South African accent though. We also have some cool words like bru, ekse, laka, chow, chom, jut. The words mixed with an accent and added to a woman are amazing.

Tash

Here is a pic of my hand

UC5CMYl.jpg

ouch ouch ouch..you are a good man, though <3

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Everyone on here is hot as fuck. End of story. I'm honestly yet to see one instance where I haven't thought "Damn, you're actually really good looking."

While I'm pretty sure I'm not one of the guys/gals that are "hot as fuck" in here, I will use this post against my better judgement to have a good feeling all day long :3

:3

English(British) accent, please. I really like the South African accent though. We also have some cool words like bru, ekse, laka, chow, chom, jut. The words mixed with an accent and added to a woman are amazing.

I like women with an Australian accent. Particularly ones from around Sydney.

Nobody likes a Canadian accent though :(

AcridMeat

Banned
I've been doing some self portrait stuff. This is me back when I had the beard. Good times.

PicsArt_1374633850643_zpsc71fee38.jpg
Awesome pickle and thanks skepticalpanda!.

Szu I imagine the added heat in that area requires some short short solutions. Or perhaps it's to give the illusion that someone is behind them.

Tash

What's life like with 4 legs?

haha, that made my co-workers look funny at me for bursting out laughing at the office.

I haven't posted in this thread in forever, but I recently got a haircut today, so um yeah

tumblr_mqe8x9d4Wo1r96br0o1_500.jpg

Cuuuuute and good looking!

And I didn't make friends when I asked if the blond chick in the first Transformer movie, who discovered the signal, was Scottish..

I am just dumb as fuck when it comes to accents and especially mix up Australian and Scottish for whatever stupid reason..it's quite obvious too..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom