• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pre-order XenoBlade Chronicles X from Best Buy and get greasy pizza cash

This card can be used for eshop funds.

Hold up, really? Because the pizza place couldn't get it to go through and I figured I was just shit outta luck.

Edit: Apparently some thread on Reddit says it's true and my code is good until tomorrow. Gonna try it when I get home tonight. If it works, thanks dude! You just got me a free Axelay or Bayo in Smash.

if you want a snes shmup skip axelay and get darius twin instead

Cool, I'll check it out as long as it's on NA eShop. I'll probably end up with both eventually.

Any particular reasons you'd recommend Darius over Axelay? Seems like Axelay is regarded as the better game.

I had no idea this promotion existed. I ordered the CE so no wonder BB didnt gimme any pizza credits.

Lmao it makes so much sense now after the game. Fuckin Man-on.

Brew124

I wish I knew this worked on the eshop!

We tried using it at a local pizza shop, but they couldn't figure it out. Pizza Hut managed to get it to go through though.

JoseJX

I used mine for Steam credit, it worked fine!

I think you guys are reading the expiration date wrong, as far as I can tell, it expires at the end of the month, the 1/16 is the month/year that's normally on a credit card.

Top Bottom