• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Project CARS (crowdsourcing) racing sim by Slightly Mad Studios (fully funded 3.75M)

Chabbles

Thrustmaster T300RS
Thrustmaster T300 Ferrari GTE
Thrustmaster T100 Force Feedback
Thrustmaster T80
Thrustmaster TH8RS
Thrustmaster TH8A
Thrustmaster T3PA Pedals
Thrustmaster T500RS

Fanatec Porsche 911 Turbo S
Fanatec Porsche 911 GT2
Fanatec Porsche 911 GT3 v2
Fanatec CSR (+ Pedals)
Fanatec CSR Elite (+ Pedals)
Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Base
Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Base v2

driving_force_gt_by_logitech.jpg

Xater

I don't know if these have been posted or not, but we have some 60 fps videos from the Xbox One build of the game, courtesy of Team VVV of course!
http://www.gamersyde.com/news_project_cars_on_xbox_one-16512_en.html

Also tonight at around 8 (CET, in 2 hours and 30 minutes or so), we'll be hosting a live stream with Slightly Mad Studios' creative director Andy Tudor, so if you have any questions, you are more than welcome to join us :)

Yeah the stream sounds interesting. A link to it would be nice.

Momentary

Banned
Using Ghosts in the OT because of one platform? Kind of lame. I didn't even know what the hell people were talking about until I read up on the PS4 version.

Using Ghosts in the OT because of one platform? Kind of lame. I didn't even know what the hell people were talking about until I read up on the PS4 version.

Ghost-Gate

Call of Cars: Ghosts

I do hope they fix it with a patch. Game looked fine in streams on PS4.

bombshell

Thanks for sharing. I am not worried, but I really want to know the differences in AA between the XBONE and PS4. I love they describe the image as looking soft (yet not blurry). I just really dislike jaggies. I'm curious - are there any other PS4 games that have used that AA ghosting technique SMS is using?

Killzone: Shadow Fall used temporal AA too.

hesido

Killzone: Shadow Fall used temporal AA too.

Yet it does not have constant ghosting, does it? There different applications of Temporal AA. This thing in P.Cars doesn't seem like an AA technique, it's a crude blend, I tell you!

If it is doing anything more than last rendered buffer * 0.55 + previous buffer * 0.45, they are wasting gpu cycles, because there's absolutely 0 evidence of any complex algorithm at play here.

This is also what I have. The best bang for buck wheel ever. It has shitty pedals that register 1% of brake even when not pressed (that seems to be a frequent complaint), and darned GranTurismo refused to add a basic deadzone support which would fix all problems I had with the wheel (of course on PC you can set deadzones, a deadzone of 2% would do)

hitgirl

Pretty sure I'll be selling Drive Club this week. I'm not even sure if I will wait on reviews for this. I swore never to buy day one on PC, but this is super tempting. When is the review embargo?

digi

Neo Member
hi
New trailer of Project CARS (Insert Coin) has many hours of work but I think the end has been good and the effort was worth it, I hope you like it;)

greeting

Conduit

Banned
Thanks for sharing. I am not worried, but I really want to know the differences in AA between the XBONE and PS4. I love they describe the image as looking soft (yet not blurry). I just really dislike jaggies. I'm curious - are there any other PS4 games that have used that AA ghosting technique SMS is using?

Both console version using AMD's EQAA ( 4xMSAA ).

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=162009733&postcount=8219
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=162045676&postcount=8251

Why SMS did ghosting on PS4, i don't know.

Korezo

Wheres the cheapest place to buy game for pc? GMG? I hope the online is populated on pc, the only reason I would consider the ps4 version, but my wheel don't work on ps4...

Top Bottom