• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Owners Unite - A PSN ID Exchange Thread

Podge293

PSN: podge293
Games: The Last of Us, Far Cry 4, WWE 2k15, UFC, the list goes on a bit
Timezone: Ireland - generally late play only (post 11pm GMT) except saturdays then it's generally free game till 5pm

PSN:JEFFERZ666
GAMES:TLOU, KZSF, BF4

I'm not on much because I play more pc/Xbone (GT-THE JEFFERZ if you wanna game?) but I'm always up for a game

Mbrill82

PSN: MattyB-37
Games: Bloodborne, My son plays Minecraft and wants people to play with, fighting games, lots of others

ElNino

PSN: BleedBlueBlood
Timezone: Eastern
Current Games: Driveclub, TLoU, MLB 15 (soon)

Just added the PS4 to my setup, mainly for Driveclub and MLB. My gaming time however is pretty sporadic due to busy schedules with kids and what not.

Cotrip

PSN ID: Cotrip
Online games: Bloodborne, The Last of Us: Remastered, Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare and soon Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin.

I usually play a bit every night.

PSN ID: Billions_Knives

LOCATIONU.S - Central Time Zone

GAMES TLOU, GTA V, Looking for other games to play. I just purchased this a couple of months ago and I have no friends. I will be doing massive friend requests tonight lol

PSN ID: diablo900t
Games: Bloodborne,GTA V, NBA 2k15, Destiny

Definitely looking for folks to play jolly co-op in Bloodborne with!

verbatimo

PSN ID: Aramon_fin

Games: Bloodborne, Driveclub

New PS4 owner. I bough PS3 for Demon's Souls and now PS4 for Bloodborne. Tradition lives on. :)

PSN ID: ocesc68
PS4 Games: BF4, PvZ, FIFA 15, Watch_Dogs, TLoU Remastered, Driveclub & all PS+ games

PSN ID: TimorousPanda
Games: I haven't played much other than Binding of Isaac over the last few weeks, but that'll change in the future! Promise.

Tubie

PSN ID: tubiedos
Games: BF4, BF: Hardline, Hotline Miami 2, Bloodborne, Diablo 3, TLOU, Resogun, Velocity 2X and Injustice.

Looking forward to Mortal Kombat X very much so and people to play that with.

Feel free to add me even if we don't share any games tho. I like having a lot of people in my friends list for leaderboards and stuff like that too.

Wakka212

PSN ID: Wakka212
Games: Bloodborne and TLOU for now!

As Tubie said above, feel free to add me even if we don't share any games; I like having a lot of people in my friends list for leaderboards, activity feeds, general discussion.

Feel free to shoot me an invite!

PSN ID: newrome
Games: TLOU, Driveclub, Diablo, PvZ

I'm mostly online from 7PM onward, and generally during the weekend (Friday to Sunday). I may be on during the week, but it depends on my workload.

Feel free to add me, regardless of shared games. If your ID is different than your GAF name, or if we haven't really interacted on here, please mention it in your friend message!

thenameDS

PSN ID: DUARTEx93
Games: I play everything.

Feel free to add me, any one is welcome. I like a full list for leaderboards and challenges.
Currently playing lots of Driveclub so will be nice to have people sending challenges.

otakuderek

PSN ID: VendettaXXI
Games: Driveclub, GTA V, BF:H, Destiny, just about everything...

I'm usually online after 7PM EST weekdays and all the time on weekends and holidays. Collecting trophies is super fun and I can help out as needed. I need to get more of you fine folks on my friends list. Please send a friend request and mention GAF in the message!

Neofire

PSN ID: Neofire
Games: Driveclub, BF4, DA:I, Watchdogs, Warframe, Samurai Warriors 4, Dynasty Warriors xtreme legends complete edition....list goes on

Gammacide

PSN ID: V1ctIm
Games: Destiny (have done very little raiding but have completed both and would love to do more with newbs and/or vets, along with ToO now as well) and Bloodborne are about it for multiplayer (am very close to getting PES2015 tho).

PSN ID: painkillr84

Games: Battlefront! Pretty much all major FPS games, Elder Scrolls Online, Bloodborne.

I'm 30, I'm chill, EST time zone. Play in evenings and weekends.

My PSN ID: DaBooya

PS4 Games: All of them. Literally.

I've got some friend slots open, but forewarning - I will never discuss work when we are playing together, and if you try to dig for scoops please don't. Just want yo play video games with good people & have a great time. I strongly prefer real names.

KaoteK

PSN:kaotek_dj

Games:Bloodborne, TLOU, Watchdogs

Timezone:+6 GMT(Cambodia) but normally up until the early hours on weekends.

AttamisZero

Neo Member
Guess I'll add myself again since usf4 is right around the corner for ps4

PSN: Attamis0

Games: USF4(Tuesday!) KZ: Shadowfall, Airmech Arena and the list goes on and on.

Location: Chicago, I mostly play in the evenings, all day during weekends.

TriStarGaming

Neo Member
PSN: TriStarGaming

Games: Elder scrolls Online, Witcher 3, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Bloodborne, Call of Duty: AW, Need for Speed: Rivals, Dragon Ball Xenoverse, The Crew, Driveclub, GTA 5, Madden 15, FIFA 15, PES 2015, Destiny, Diablo 3: Utimate Evil Edition, Infamous: Second Son, Injustice: Gods Among Us, Battlefield 4, WatchDogs, Guacamelee

Location: GMT+1 but play on different times so doesn't matter if you are from US or EU. Play a lot during the weekends

My PSN ID: DaBooya

PS4 Games: All of them. Literally.

I've got some friend slots open, but forewarning - I will never discuss work when we are playing together, and if you try to dig for scoops please don't. Just want yo play video games with good people & have a great time. I strongly prefer real names.

Tried adding you but coming up with an error message saying "could not add because of the recipient's status." Do you have some secret platinum trophy that we don't know about? Haha.

Floody

My PSN ID: IIFloodyII ("II"s are capital "i"s)

At the moment not much MP stuff, but occasionally Bloodborne.

Top Bottom