• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

#PS4NoDRM #XboxOneNoDRM || Now do you "Believe?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

nampad

Thank you famousmortimer, this is the right idea. If this things gets some momentum and they decide to block used games nonetheless, it could really hurt them. The amount of bad publicity would be pretty bad and than they can't just hide behind Microsoft.
It would show that they don't care about us gamers at all. Everything what they said about a console for gamers would be a joke.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
use this
Xfy02KF.png

I think the best way for Sony and MS to solve this used games problem for themselves and their publishers is to work out a deal with Gamestop/EBGames to get a percentage of every used game sold. That way there's no effect on consumer. If EB/Gamespot want to pass the fee onto customers and raise used game prices, its up to gamers if they think its still worth it or to just buy and sell privately.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
why is it making me find all these people to sign up, lol... ugh...

Krowley

LOL, I can't believe I actually just "tweeted" something.

Hopefully this will get the attention of the right people.

qko

I wonder if third parties are gonna get mad over this. Eventually the success of a console depends on reliable third party support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom