• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rep. King: Use funding from food stamps, Planned Parenthood to pay for border wall

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
God damn, he just gets worse and worse.
Somehow he's been winning since 2003. His district doesn't look gerrymandered.

Oh, okay. I don't even know what a Job Tron is, so it was lost on me

JonTron's a popular YouTuber that showed his ass when he defended Steve King earlier in the year, then went on a livestream and went on an ignorant racist rant for two hours.

He hasn't made a video in months so he might have disappeared from the internet, hoping the heat dies down.

What a subhuman piece of shit. He might as well say "I want the poor to go hungry because fuck them." He'll still get re-elected by the people he's fucking over.

Yeah lets take two of the least wasteful and corrupt parts of the budget and throw them towards something that A) will never happen and B) is already mired in open corruption.

I mean I may be off a little, but didn't you just describe what is essentially the entire republican platform?

These are the people that spent hundreds of millions of dollars "investigating" Benghazi and "fighting" Obamacare.

Dude Abides

Banned
I'm always confused by Iowa. They have seemingly progressive laws in many ways (one of the first to legalize gay marriage I think?) but then you get regressive shitheads like King representing them.

That was a court decision

Iowa has always had a tension between its large population of religious fiundie wackos and a tradition of farm/labor progressivism. But the latter is dying and the former isn't going anywhere.

Bashtee

Yeah, let people just starve to death. Unbelievable. I don't get US politics at all.

Why even bother anymore to come up with things to passivly kill people, just introduce the Purgeday already, might as well enjoy yourself, right?

Wilsongt

Of course Steve KKKing doesn't realize that a large number of people on food stamps and who use PP are white, but whatever. As long as they can take benefits from brown people.

Republicans really don't like minorities. White conservatives never had a problem with the social safety net when it didn't benefit racial minorities.

After the Civil rights act it's just terrible...

norm9

Of course Steve KKKing doesn't realize that a large number of people on food stamps and who use PP are white, but whatever. As long as they can take benefits from brown people.

White people aren't the ones using their ebt card to buy crack, guns, and refridgeraters.

Dude has his constiuents hypnotized.

Ogodei

People have to stop giving Steve King the time of day. He's vile, but he has no pull in his caucus.

Of course, Steve fucking Scalise is the damn whip, so it's perhaps only happenstance that King hasn't made it far yet.

Jer

Heard this live on the way to work today and was actually a little bit shook by it, especially the obesity means people don't need food stamps bit. I guess I shouldn't be surprised anymore, but it's just crazy that people actually think like this.

Mahonay

Banned
This is guy is one of the biggest pieces of shit. It boggles my mind that he holds a government position. Fuck him.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Steve King just needs to die already. Dude is probably the worst politician out there.

Fuck people from my state who keep voting for him.

As bad as this sounds, but part of me appreciates Steve King. While most Republicans use doublespeak and kind words to hide their supervillainy, King leaves it out in the open plain as day. If nothing else, it's refreshing.

Why doesn't he just come out say "fuck women, fuck the poor, and fuck the disabled"? At least quit hiding behind bullshit words like the public doesn't know what he really means.

He's fucking stupid and this won't happen, but it is good to remember that these backwards assholes have not forgotten about their implausible, unbuildable, doomed wall.

I approve of men like Steve King speaking their unfiltered thoughts, that way it makes it impossible for the usual suspects to pretend his words mean anything other than what they are.

Top Bottom